Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Are these n e good 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    has n e one got skins from this website http://vinzdecals.com/sony-psp.html
    i really like the mirrored gold or maybe the carbon fiber

are they as good quality as decalgirl?

are they washable and reuseable?

Member PSP User 4GiGPsPKraZiCraCkHead's Avatar
    Well i saw it did say, " vinyl skins " which if that's what they really use, i'ts a good thing. of course i dont know if they are just saying they use it or not.

also, they pretty much only have 1 color skins. if i'm going to get a skin, i want a kickass design. maybe on the hunter green, some marbeling at least. but if all you want is one color, go ahead.

another thing, it doesnt' spesify weither it is front and back, so you might want to find out all of that before ordering.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker adg12012's Avatar
    yeah alot of people want that...i dont want a flashy dessign...i just want solid gold or chrome or something

4. #4 ooooh 
    Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    they *DO* look quite nice n flashy... i might have to look into ordering one from them too...

5. #5 Trying to make a downgrader? Look Here! 
    Freedick
    I have noticed that a couple of people are on 3.10/3.11/3.30/3.40 or 2.81-3.03 and don't have GTA:LCS unpatched, and they are trying to make a downgrader. Well, I'm not trying to make one, but if you want to try, here are a couple of my suggestions on what you'll need, and how to make one. gfeertq34tq3t3

First, you will need 2 flash dumps; the 1.50 one, and the one of the firmware you want to find an exploit in. Here is the 1.50 one:
    Click here for 1.50 dump

The flash dumps will show you the flash0 of the firmware.

To get the one of the firmware you want to downgrade, get someone of 1.50 or custom firmware to run the dumper/decrypter and give you the flash dump.
    Take a look at them, and check the differences.

Also, get the eboot for 1.50, and the one of the firmware you want to downgrade.
    Click here for the 1.50 eboot

Also, get PBP Unpacker, here.

You will need to know some kind of programming language that the PSP recongizes, such as LUA, C, C++, etc etc. (C would be the best but the hardest, LUA is the easiest and simpliest. C++ is in the middle.)

Finding an exploit isn't easy. Look back at past exploits, and see what they are like. You also might want to look at the files needed for past downgraders, so you'll know what to do.

If you do use PBP Unpacker, you can look in any eboot.PBP, and look in the PARAM.SFO. If you change what it displays, and run it on your PSP, you will get a weird error.

If you are wonder the PARAM.SFO is, it is what makes the eboot.PBP run on your PSP. Game Demos have them too, for the most part, they are the same.

In a complex way:

The PSP picks a person's stupidity when you unpack an EBOOT to edit it. It just murderes Sony's electroic signature.

To make a downgrader, you gotta find an exploit in something else (like the TIFF exploit), and when you find that exploit, develop a HEN that will make a custom made update work.

Custom made updates are made like this (I THINK):

1. Unpack Update
    2. Take all files, and put it in your code.
    3. When the files are in your code, make the files over-write the current flash files.
    4. Compile your code.
    5. Downgrade.

I wish anyone who tries to use this the best of luck, and don't get down if you can't do it, it's extremely hard.

stonydragon
    Thankyou v.v.v.much =D
    I doubt it if i could make one tho as team c + d havent yet (for 3.11) or even dark alex
    anywho, latterz
    xx-reecey-xx

Freedick
    well, you can always just look at the files, see what it's like

stonydragon
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelp View Post
    well, you can always just look at the files, see what it's like
    Will ( try )and do that, but what i didnt know is that DaX might be leaving the homebrew scene/PSP Hacking scene because of familia issues.
    What also really annoys the HELL OUTTA ME is people are saying
    DaX IS RUBBISH AND TAKING TO LONG FOR THIS FREAKIN DOWNGRADER
    and yet he does this for free, some people are so ungrateful. And yeh im impatient but atleast i dont moan about it takin a while.Thankfully everyone/nearly everyone on this website is nice and not complainers about time
    it does take time to get passed a highly skilled company such as $ony
    well now that your all asleep for reading this long and probabily boring arguement im gonna go and look at psphome some more
    latterz
    xx-reecey-xxgfeertq34tq3t3

maccabi723
    Quote Originally Posted by xx-reecey-xx View Post
    Will ( try )and do that, but what i didnt know is that DaX might be leaving the homebrew scene/PSP Hacking scene because of familia issues.
    What also really annoys the HELL OUTTA ME is people are saying
    DaX IS RUBBISH AND TAKING TO LONG FOR THIS FREAKIN DOWNGRADER
    and yet he does this for free, some people are so ungrateful. And yeh im impatient but atleast i dont moan about it takin a while.Thankfully everyone/nearly everyone on this website is nice and not complainers about time
    it does take time to get passed a highly skilled company such as $ony
    well now that your all asleep for reading this long and probabily boring arguement im gonna go and look at psphome some more
    latterz
    xx-reecey-xxgfeertq34tq3t3
    Agreed 100%, these guys aren't just talented programmers, they're talented programmers working for nothing for the benefit of others.

NJ-PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by bah View Post
    Agreed 100%, these guys aren't just talented programmers, they're talented programmers working for nothing for the benefit of others.
    Ahh... God Bless those hackers/crackers/hombrew-makers/firmware-exploiters/non-giving-up-hackin software guys!!

You guys are awesome!! Thanx for all the efforts you've made, at least you don't recieve benefits of any kind, but I believe that you are most respected than those bastards at Sony and any other well-known software companies programmers
    Of course that includes you guys! michaelp, bah, xx reecey xx...
    At least you're doing what you can, but I don't know s**t about hackin...

I think there shuold be a "HACKER DAY" in our calendars...
    Cheers!

utyurt

stonydragon
    Lol he called sony bastards
    Are we allowed to say that lol
    Anywho he has words of wisdom saying the bastards thing
    And Ugh! Bah has said what i basically said but in two lines
    I need to move up a set in english
    I JUST FOUND SOFTWARE THAT YOU CAN TYPE IN ANYTHINK AND IT SAYS IT !!!!!!!
    I AM SO IMMATURE CUZ I TYPE THING ABOUT HIS MOTHER IN THERE
    LMAO
    xx-reecey-xx

stonydragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Ahh... God Bless those hackers/crackers/hombrew-makers/firmware-exploiters/non-giving-up-hackin software guys!!

You guys are awesome!! Thanx for all the efforts you've made, at least you don't recieve benefits of any kind, but I believe that you are most respected than those bastards at Sony and any other well-known software companies programmers
    Of course that includes you guys! michaelp, bah, xx reecey xx...
    At least you're doing what you can, but I don't know s**t about hackin...

I think there shuold be a "HACKER DAY" in our calendars...
    Cheers!

utyurt
    Yes, thats a great idea
    Hacker day
    PspHome, can we have a hacker day dedicated to hackers and homebrew..?
    It could be like a bank holiday but just for hackers and people who create homebrew
    But the only let down would be that we wouldnt be able to make it would wide and have it so that you could have the day off work/school
    PSPHOME would be the first website aswell, you could copyright aswell lol
    Great idea Trentutyurt gfeertq34tq3t3
    lol
    xx-reecey-xx

NJ-PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by xx-reecey-xx View Post
    Yes, thats a great idea
    Hacker day
    PspHome, can we have a hacker day dedicated to hackers and homebrew..?
    It could be like a bank holiday but just for hackers and people who create homebrew
    But the only let down would be that we wouldnt be able to make it would wide and have it so that you could have the day off work/school
    PSPHOME would be the first website aswell, you could copyright aswell lol
    Great idea Trentutyurt gfeertq34tq3t3
    lol
    xx-reecey-xx
    It'll be cool that "Hacker Day!" become a world wide day to celebrate... lol

Freedick
    well... i hope this helps people try to make downgraders

NJ-PSP
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelp View Post
    well... i hope this helps people try to make downgraders
    Fingers Crossed!, cause I actually own a PSP with firmware v3.03 and the Damn Unpatched "Liberty City Stories" doesn't want to appear in the stores, I'm giving up my journey in the searching of that game...

So I hope somebody really comes up with an idea to finally achieve a 3.03 Downgrader... The day must come! There's still hope!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast