Thread: my new xmb

1. #1 my new xmb 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker zubieta's Avatar
    well I got a brick last time after customizing a lot of my psp (almost every rco changed)
    now I started from scratch

this is my xmb with custom topmenu_plugin.rco, impose_plugin.rco, system_plugin_bg.rco, and 01-12.bmp

my next customization targets:
    -loading mini icon (the one at the corner of the MS while you are listening to music)
    -busy icon
    -battery (system_plugin_fg.rco)
    -locked icon
    -mute icon
    -AVLS icon (yes I use AVLS I love my ears I dont want them to blow up )

I am trying desperately to find how to edit these:
    -the moving bar when you are copying things over usb
    -the blue bar shown when you are listening to music (the one with the time I WANT IT RED OR BLACK)
    -Trying DESPERATELY to find out how to edit font color!!!
    -Edit the icons of the menu of audio/video (turning them from white to red/black)
    -Edit the browser color (I dont like it gray, it would be better RED OR BLACK)
    -Edit the error message window (the one blue, want it RED!!!)
    -Edit the HOME function used ingame (Want it REDD!!!)
    -Edit the impose(volume) shown while you are using HOME in game (you might know how I would like it...)

well these are my plans on how I would customize my psp
    2.01-2.6-1.5-2.71-1.5-1.0-1.5-2.0-1.5-3.03 OE(A,A',B,C)(3.10 OE(A, A')Recovery 1.5, Back to 3.03 OE-C

[09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    -AVLS icon (yes I use AVLS I love my ears I dont want them to blow up )
    nice theme..

i can hardly even hear my music with that on..the psps full volume isnt even loud.

and on youre XMB you know photo is spelt wrong?

its in spanish

photo is spell "foto"
    also, you may have noticed it doesnt says free space. it says "espacio libre" because its in spanish

I use AVLS because the sound is regulated and I have the headphones from my HP laptop, these have a switch to change the volume intensity, independent from the psp, so I can have the psp with AVLS, and keep it going higher with the HP headphones volume switch.
    The AVLS is because if I put the headphones at the max volume, and the psp to the max volume, it would sound TOO HIGH, to the point that you can clearly listen a song at at least 1 meter from the headphones.
    then I realized I could put the psp volume at half, and the headphones at max, so it would sound perfectly and it wouldnt hurt and it wouldnt be hard to listen :P

haha I think I realised how to edit the "writing" bar shown at usb mode...if works, i'll post it as a release on qj...

EDIT: Nope. It didnt it freezes when I click USB mode.
    EDIT 2: changed the system rcos in recovery. everything works again. I dont knw what was wrong
    proly the file size was too big... like the 01-12.bmp it cant exceed 6.03 kb each picture...
    2.01-2.6-1.5-2.71-1.5-1.0-1.5-2.0-1.5-3.03 OE(A,A',B,C)(3.10 OE(A, A')Recovery 1.5, Back to 3.03 OE-C

Senior Member I Modded My PSP EviL OnE's Avatar
    sombodies theme looks very similiar to someone's i know .... so strange
    "Pleasure spiked with pain"

jajaja hahaha its because its a very popular theme
    I think you also have it
    that font is OVERUSED people ABUSE of it, I think it looks alot like ps3 font...

and the combination of red just OWNS every other theme around...
    I think I even pm'd you asking for your theme, but I found it before in maxconsole forums... its a very popular theme...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP EviL OnE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zubieta
    jajaja hahaha its because its a very popular theme
    I think you also have it
    that font is OVERUSED people ABUSE of it, I think it looks alot like ps3 font...

and the combination of red just OWNS every other theme around...
    I think I even pm'd you asking for your theme, but I found it before in maxconsole forums... its a very popular theme...
    my theme is very similiar except when you turn mine on my psp takes your soul for a while and gives it back when ever the hell it feels like.
    "Pleasure spiked with pain"