Thread: Guide in Blank Gameboot PSP Logo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Guide in Blank Gameboot PSP Logo 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    GAMEBOOT WITH NO PSP LOGO GUIDE

Now ive seen lots of guide about this but didnt work and earlier i talked to mime and he gave me this idea about how this blank psp logo in gameboot works.....

now fact about gameboot psp logo is that the blank logo wont work if youve done the guide of mime where we have 2 opening plugin in flash0.this guide was made by mime so that psx games will run even with custom coldboot.....

Reminder before doing any change in the file back up your custom coldboot.(opening_plugin.rco)

1.get this debranded opening_plugin.rco then copy paste this to vsh/resource folder

for others who cant download it from rapidshare heres the file opening plugin

2.now restart your psp then run any game and youll notice that the psp logo in gameboot is gone but youll also notice that your coldboot is back to stock or non custom...

3.goto recovery mode then copy back your custom coldboot file to vsh/resource

4.restart psp youll notice now that you have your custom coldboot back plus the gameboot with blank logo....enjoy

btw this guide worked for me even if i have the opening_plugin.rco and (zero)0pening_plugin.rco in my resource folder....

special thanks to mime for the idea and now my friend i can say that it really works.try it out.............

Preview Here:

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ok nice tutorial and all....

but whos theme is that?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Wow Alfox ^^ you figured it out.. Im glad I could helped you

I will do this ^^ i used to love the "PSP" logo on my gameboots, you know like its fun to see your handle logo's before starting a game. But I will try this today.

Thanks a lot for the guide!! trust me theres none like this. The ones Ive seen are soo unclear and you can tell they made the guide under 1 min.

Thanks again my friend! Digital arts is almost complete ^^ we have coldboots, gameboots, psx emulation plus coldboots, debranding the logo now thanks to you..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    i found this very good i didnt even have to replace the coldboot.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Corpsey's Avatar
    I'll post a tuorial on how I do it, no hex editing or anything, very easy when I finish my homework.

Nice tutorial, but I didn't really understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco
    ok nice tutorial and all....

but whos theme is that?
    thanks bro.that theme is my new project and im trying to find more ideas to finish it.you like it?hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by mime
    Wow Alfox ^^ you figured it out.. Im glad I could helped you

I will do this ^^ i used to love the "PSP" logo on my gameboots, you know like its fun to see your handle logo's before starting a game. But I will try this today.

Thanks a lot for the guide!! trust me theres none like this. The ones Ive seen are soo unclear and you can tell they made the guide under 1 min.

Thanks again my friend! Digital arts is almost complete ^^ we have coldboots, gameboots, psx emulation plus coldboots, debranding the logo now thanks to you..
    hehe thanks bro its good to see you here.and i hope you would really try this one coz it really works.heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY
    i found this very good i didnt even have to replace the coldboot.
    thanks a lot bro and im glad its clear to you....

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey
    I'll post a tuorial on how I do it, no hex editing or anything, very easy when I finish my homework.

Nice tutorial, but I didn't really understand it.
    actually bro theres no need to hex edit bro coz all you have to do is download the debranded file then copy paste it to your flash0.too bad you didnt get it coz the others got it.maybe you should try to read it again and read carefully so that youll get this guide......

wont work on 3.40oe-a I tried disabling SCE logo still nothing
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Snookao's Avatar
    What I did to get mine to work on 3.40 OE-A was.....

-Copy the (zero)pening_plugin.rco to my vsh/resource

-(my (zero)pening_plugin.rco was on my desktop) Changed it to (letter o)pening_plugin.rco and then copied it to vsh/resource, and overwrote my other one.

When I copied the (zero)pening_plugin to my vsh/resource it didnt change it at all when i tested like you said.

If thats what the guide said sry for repeating.
    "Owned" (often typed in leet speak among gamers) is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user.

If your not first, your last- Talladega Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Snookao
    What I did to get mine to work on 3.40 OE-A was.....

-Copy the (zero)pening_plugin.rco to my vsh/resource

-(my (zero)pening_plugin.rco was on my desktop) Changed it to (letter o)pening_plugin.rco and then copied it to vsh/resource, and overwrote my other one.

When I copied the (zero)pening_plugin to my vsh/resource it didnt change it at all when i tested like you said.

If thats what the guide said sry for repeating.
    heres what happens:
    1.My custom coldboot(opening_plugin.rco) works
    2go to resource copy 0pening_plugin
    3restart psp
    4My custom coldboot(opening_plugin.rco) still works my gameboot still has the icons
    Custom Halo PSP

awesome

got it to work,now if i could just figure out how to get the custom gameboot i want to work =/

(btw,i have a 3.40 oe-a,and i have been trying for around 2 days to get mimes,halo 3 gameboot to work....yes im a noob)

-if anyone wants to give me a quick crash course,pm me

thanks in advance to anyone
    PSP A.(+[PSP]̉ہ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚·: ƒÆ’ĉہ ¡ÃƒÆ’‚·)3.40oe-a
    PSP B. 3.40+ PSP Cam

in my opinion CS:S>HALO 2>GEARS OF WAR>CS 1.6/CZ>ANYTHING ELSE.......THIS close to being cal I =(

FPS' FTW

ITS "OWNED",NOT PWNED,NOT PWND,NOT PWNT,NOTHING ELSE

When you are putting the game_boot.rco file in try deleting the old one and then adding the new one. works for me sometimes. also try, when you are exiting recover make sure you de-activate usb/flash0 instead of just pressing back after you are done.
    "Owned" (often typed in leet speak among gamers) is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgamer1
    awesome

got it to work,now if i could just figure out how to get the custom gameboot i want to work =/

(btw,i have a 3.40 oe-a,and i have been trying for around 2 days to get mimes,halo 3 gameboot to work....yes im a noob)

-if anyone wants to give me a quick crash course,pm me

thanks in advance to anyone
    bro just like this you just copy paste the custom gameboot into your vsh/resource folder.......

When you are putting the game_boot.rco file in try deleting the old one and then adding the new one. works for me sometimes. also try, when you are exiting recover make sure you de-activate usb/flash0 instead of just pressing back after you are done.
    Dude that worked thanks!
    Custom Halo PSP

Cool......glad that you got it to work. When I had that problem I about shot my psp cause I didnt know what was wrong.

Cool......glad that you got it to work. When I had that problem I about shot my psp cause I didnt know what was wrong.
    yea me 2 its like sony slapping you in the face with a fish lol.
    Custom Halo PSP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast