Thread: [NEWs/Release] Opening_plugin.rco and topmenu_plugin.rco "DECRYPTED" for 3.40

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 [NEWs/Release] Opening_plugin.rco and topmenu_plugin.rco "DECRYPTED" for 3.40 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Hello guys, dont I keep this section up to date.....? haha.

Well I was as happy as YOU! One guy named "Z33" has decrypted both files for 3.40 OE-A:

So now you can open both files with "RCO EDITOR" and you wont get the error" about opening a decrypted file from 2.5 firmware.

Files decrypted:

================================================
    * opening_plugin.rco
    * topmenu_plugin.rco
    ================================================

What this means?? I'll explain:

1. "opening_plugin.rco"

Now that this file is decrypted and ready to use that means we wont need the 2nd "0pening_plugin.rco" = ZERO. And the hex edited game_plugin.prx.So if your using 3.40 OE-A "Download the file" and forget about the ZERO opening rco and the hex edited game_plugin.prx. You'll save space in flash0.

DOWNLOAD *opening_plugin.rco*:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/3uro5g

2. topmenu_plugin.rco

What this means? NO MORE convertions!! Just get this file and open it with RCO EDITOR, you wont get the error of "need a decrypted 2.5/2.6" rco.. and start injecting your icons.

DOWNLOAD *topmenu_plugin.rco*:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/gsuwdp

*** TIPS ***

* I have opening_plugin.rco already running, if your using a "BIG" coldboot image, you'll get the "FAMOUS" white rectangle during your gameboot. THERES no way to fix this, I tried for long and I couldn't. The only way is "Debranding" it. So remember " DEBRAND " the PSP LOGO and youll bet good to go.

Good luck.!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    hehehe thanks for this info bro.btw what should i do now that im in 340oea and ive already used the pop fix for game.prx plus the other one.should i revert to this files?to save space?all i have to do is overrite this files and remove the 0pening plugin ryt?

Quote Originally Posted by alfox
    hehehe thanks for this info bro.btw what should i do now that im in 340oea and ive already used the pop fix for game.prx plus the other one.should i revert to this files?to save space?all i have to do is overrite this files and remove the 0pening plugin ryt?

Your welcome Affox.. ^_^

All you have to do is get your default "game_plugin.prx" the encrypted one that was in your flash0 before doing any modding. and delete the opening_plugin.rco with the "ZERO" in it. and of course get the "opening_plugin.rco" I provided and add your stuff all over again on the new file.

And you'll be good.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    yup.hehehe got it friend.now no need to do the fix files for ps1 games ryt?plus the topmenu also ryt?ahehehe.did you see my new xmb?all ive done with 303oec now i did it also with 340oea.hehehe.....including the blank logo.ahehehe.thanks to you bro.now i wanna colored font.how to?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    do you still have my new converted/nonshadow topmenu that i gave u the original?VERY NICE THREAD THIS WILL HOPEFULLY SOLVE TWO OF MY PROBLEMS
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    nice mime loves his coldboots and things. good find really but i didn't need to free up space right now but that extra space could come in handy later.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    alfox i told you how to color the font for the clock and date its simple. mime knows how too

*edit* pm ur customized system_plugin_fg.rco and i will change the color of the battery to whatever color u want
    My account

Runescape Goals

Thanks wolf! Im here to help you guys! ^________^!!

Yes, I know how to do the battery, clock and 'font' .. I should do a guide on how to.. The thing is that... That one is a bit more extreme.. Theres a lot to do.. Also having a decrypted and encrypted vshmain.prx etc etc... its a pain..

haloboy: sorry about your topmenu, Ive been super busy fixing something on my psp.. I couldn't load or save my games, my psp froze everytme I went into the option of saving or loading my saved files.. it took me a while to hunt down, it was hex editing and redirecting files to mem stick.. now im back with more time.

I dont think I will its just too much.... But I"ll think of something.

mime where exactly do you get time i never have "TIME" for anything. that is why i can't learn how to make things for myself because i have no time. it would take a month to make a theme or more for me...

HALOBoy:

Heres the topmenu_plugin.rco for 3.40 flawless.. ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/?3fjmnonmmtm

Wolf:

Im out of high school And im working on 3-D Animation in my house, before I moved out with Brittany and get married. So I spend a lot of time on my pc. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mime
    Wolf:

I'm out of high school And I'm working on 3-D Animation in my house, before I moved out with Brittany and get married. So I spend a lot of time on my pc. ^^
    well doesn't that explain a lot. yea well i'm getting tired of school hours and would love summer to come... how old are you like 20? you and Brittany have a good wedding

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mime
    HALOBoy:

Heres the topmenu_plugin.rco for 3.40 flawless.. ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/?3fjmnonmmtm

Wolf:

Im out of high school And im working on 3-D Animation in my house, before I moved out with Brittany and get married. So I spend a lot of time on my pc. ^^
    YAY!!!!!!!so i just rename and flash this on thats all????
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY
    YAY!!!!!!!so i just rename and flash this on thats all????

Yes, rename it "topmenu_plugin.rco" and flashit in

Vsh/resource and your done.

ANd thanks a lot Wolf ! I hope everything goes OK when we move out and live our lifes like they should.. And yes ^^ I turned 20, 3 months ago.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    wow thats wicked i didnt really read what these did because i was too lazy but now im gunna use this. Do you have the original game_plugin.prx?
    My account

Runescape Goals

Mime:

nice i was right and me i'm like 5 years younger than you sitting here in high school(i hate research papers i'm doing now) lol. well on the 29th I'll finally be 16...
    oh and i got these decrypted files working fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast