Thread: Post your 3.40 OE-A Customizations HERE!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Post your 3.40 OE-A Customizations HERE! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar

I found it extremely annoying searching hundreds of sites looking for 3.40 OE-A compatible topmenus,programs,full xmbs,volume bars and so on.So post what you have for 3.40 OE-A (pics and/or downloads) (ONLY 3.40 OE-A!) here.I had also thought this might help stop people from requesting topmenus in 3.40 OE-A format in a 3.03 or 3.10 thread so this should solve that problem if it happens

3.40 OE-A Custom Firmware Installation http://www.pspmod.com/forums/custom-...-included.html
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3.40 OE-A ONLY PROGRAMS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DeFlasher Edition No-Limits v5.5 (for 3.40 OE)
    14071_DeFlasher_v5_5.gif
    DeFlasher Edition No-Limits v5.5 (for 3.40 OE) - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates

PSPLock v2.1
    Article Detail - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates

Battery 1NFO PRX

JoySens v1.01: compatible with 3.40 OE and M33 CFWs Article Detail - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates

PSP WARDROBE v.4 For 3.40 OE-A Release and readme for PSP WARDROBE v.4!!!!

PSP WARDROBE FOR 3.40 OE-A ONLY RELEASE AND README FOR PSP Wardrobe v.3 for 3.40OE-A!

XMB THEME CYCLER v0.3 FOR 3.40 OE-A File Details-XMB-Theme-Cycler-v0.3-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Remotejoy (psp-pc)3.40 OE-A ONLY
    Play PSP games on PC with Remotejoy GUI v1 - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates

Flashi Flash
    File Details-..:Flashi-Flash:..-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

DeFlasher Re-Edition v3.0 - for all OE
    File Details-DeFlasher-Re-Edition-v3.0-for-all-OE-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

XMB Theme Cycler/Manager v0.5 File Details-XMB-Theme-Cycler-Manager-v0.5-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Custom XMB Plugin v1.0 for 3.40 OE-A ONLY
    File Details-Custom-XMB-Plugin-v1.0-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Boot manager v2 for 3.40 OE-A ONLY File Details-Boot-Manager-v0.2-for-OE-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Custom XMB Plugin v1.2 for 3.40 OE-A ONLY File Details-Custom-XMB-Plugin-v1.2-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Flua v1.4 TE - Includes 30 themes for 3.40 OE-A ONLY File Details-Flua-v1.4-TE-Includes-30-themes-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Theme Manager v0.2 for 3.30/3.40OE-A ONLY File Details-Theme-Manager-v0.2-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

3.40 OE-A ONLY XMBsI dont take any responsibility in making these XMB exept for the creativity of the long awaited HALOBOY XMB!! ltn0.pgf files go in font!
    HALOBOY'S XMB!!!
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Part 2 includes recovery menu eboot,Cintro,wave flasher another BMP(01-12) and my top 5 backrounds (if not interested in wave and gameboot)!
    HALOBOY'S XMB PART TWO!!! MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

REEVERS PS3 XMB!!!

Xbox 360 Theme
    Attachment 425
    File Details-Xbox-360-XMB-Theme-PSP-Homebrew-Applications -

Haloboy theme pack 1
    halo.jpg
    tested and working and loaded personally and some thanks to evolvexmb.com(includes Wii,Rainbow six,paintball,unreal,unreal tournament 2003,AVP,GearsOW2 and of coarse another halo theme) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Haloboy theme pack 2 with courtesy of DarkFoxSniper
    captura.jpg
    tested and working on 3.40OE-A(includes 300x2,Bioshock exclusive,GRAW2,New halo3 from fox and the original pspmod theme from good old MIME)

UPDATES/EXPANSIONS
    CFW 3.40 IE-A2
    CFW 3.40 IE-A2 released - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates

OE expansion 3.40 IE
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HALOBOY; 09-25-2007 at 05:33 PM.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member I Modded My PSP whitelamp's Avatar
    3.10 and up custom topmenus work on 3.10 OEA and above.

Quote Originally Posted by whitelamp
    3.10 and up custom topmenus work on 3.10 OEA and above.
    yea i know but still it gets people confused and it would be better to have a thread for 3.40 OE-A only cause of the whole convertions crap.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I dont understand what you are saying, 3.40 oe-a and any custom firmware are EXACTLY the same, except for top menus, you cant use ones that you used for 3.03 oe-c.. thats the ONLY difference

as for XMBs, i already have a thread for that, i will delete all the posts in here except this one and your first one, but theres no need to post XMB's for 3.40 here, i already have that covered, but again, i dont see why? everything works for 3.40 oe-a, and if they wanna "show off their xmbs" theres a thread for that too

Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco
    I dont understand what you are saying, 3.40 oe-a and any custom firmware are EXACTLY the same, except for top menus, you cant use ones that you used for 3.03 oe-c.. thats the ONLY difference

as for XMBs, i already have a thread for that, i will delete all the posts in here except this one and your first one, but theres no need to post XMB's for 3.40 here, i already have that covered, but again, i dont see why? everything works for 3.40 oe-a, and if they wanna "show off their xmbs" theres a thread for that too
    Thats what im trying to say!lol its basically because of the topmenus that im seperating the thread so that people dont have to look around for topmenus compatable with 3.40.BUT thats not the only reason for seperation as u may see psp wardrobe and other current homebrew programs ONLY WORK ON 3.40OE-A as well. SO let me clear this up so youll understand:
    *THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO*
    *Seperate 3.40 OE-A compatable stuff from other custom firmwares and custom firmware threads due to difference in topmenus,patces....
    *Show off your 3.40 OE-A ONLY customizations
    *Put up for download your compatable 3.40 OE-A ONLY XMBs,programs etc..
    *Stop newcomers from downloading wrong topmenus
    *Provide fellow 3.40 OE-A ONLY users with XMBs and Programs.
    Do u get it now? im basically seperating 3.40 OE-A from other CF posts so there wont be anymore confusion due to the topmenu convertions and 3.40 only compatable programs (such as wardrobe)
    ITS BASICALLY POST WATEVER YOU HAVE FOR 3.40 OE-A WETHER YOUR USING IT OR NOT HERE THREAD TO SEPERATE FROM OTHER CFS.
    Custom Halo PSP

but 3.40 oe-a and anything above 3.10 oe-a are the exact same! all icons and themes will work on those firmwares

i deleted the posts for a reason, to show me what potential yourputting on this thread, dont reply to this, just let it happen

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

BOUT TIME,JUSTIN

yes i know you have your own section in your thread,but this helps ALOT,knowing that HALOBOY has a 3.40 oe-a,

it just makes it THAT much easier for me,and im sure,for many others,THANKS HALOBOY!!

BTW<i freakin love your theme,AWESOME!
    PSP A.(+[PSP]̉ہ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚·: ƒÆ’ĉہ ¡ÃƒÆ’‚·)3.40oe-a
    PSP B. 3.40+ PSP Cam

in my opinion CS:S>HALO 2>GEARS OF WAR>CS 1.6/CZ>ANYTHING ELSE.......THIS close to being cal I =(

FPS' FTW

ITS "OWNED",NOT PWNED,NOT PWND,NOT PWNT,NOTHING ELSE

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgamer1
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

BOUT TIME,JUSTIN

yes i know you have your own section in your thread,but this helps ALOT,knowing that HALOBOY has a 3.40 oe-a,

it just makes it THAT much easier for me,and im sure,for many others,THANKS HALOBOY!!

BTW<i freakin love your theme,AWESOME!
    no problem ive been waiting a while to build it up then realease it wit an enormous amount of sucess if youll want the cintro remember to download part two!
    Custom Halo PSP

Quote Originally Posted by HALOBOY
    no problem ive been waiting a while to build it up then realease it wit an enormous amount of sucess if youll want the cintro remember to download part two!

heck yeah i want that cintro,i might be an awesome CS:S (its a fact,not just talk XD),but i love Halo
    PSP A.(+[PSP]̉ہ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚·: ƒÆ’ĉہ ¡ÃƒÆ’‚·)3.40oe-a
    PSP B. 3.40+ PSP Cam

in my opinion CS:S>HALO 2>GEARS OF WAR>CS 1.6/CZ>ANYTHING ELSE.......THIS close to being cal I =(

FPS' FTW

ITS "OWNED",NOT PWNED,NOT PWND,NOT PWNT,NOTHING ELSE

Senior Member I Modded My PSP barrons19's Avatar
    i would love a 3.40oe-a customsation thread, as most people are on 3.40oe-a now right?

and this will as has already been said stop people downloading the wrong stuff and semi bricking there psp causing more problems, cos if you flash a wrong xmb top menu it semi bricks and then you will have loads of thread asking how to undo it.

loads of 3.30oe-a to 3.40oe-a themes on here with background too....

http://www.naka.x0b.net/Main/modules/wordpress/

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by barrons19
    i would love a 3.40oe-a customsation thread, as most people are on 3.40oe-a now right?

and this will as has already been said stop people downloading the wrong stuff and semi bricking there psp causing more problems, cos if you flash a wrong xmb top menu it semi bricks and then you will have loads of thread asking how to undo it.

loads of 3.30oe-a to 3.40oe-a themes on here with background too....

http://www.naka.x0b.net/Main/modules/wordpress/

have fun
    Yea NICE JOB!I signed up for that site.Sry 4 the late reply ill be on by MON the 14th and ill explain my long absence from the site in the "ANYTHING GOES" then as for now see you guys till then.KEEP POSTING THOSE 3.40 OE-A CUSTOMIZATIONS!!!
    Custom Halo PSP

I have a whole bunch! read the link in my sig about custom themes!

School Is Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco
    I have a whole bunch! read the link in my sig about custom themes!

School Is Out!!!
    thanks justin!do you mind if i post the gears theme here?(its my one of my favorites)
    Custom Halo PSP

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 808psp's Avatar
    please keep this thread up...it is very helpful for us 3.40oe-a users. Thanks haloboy.
    success comes one step at a time

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    lol nobody has posted any themes here yet rofl.
    My account

Runescape Goals

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast