Thread: Release and readme for PSP WARDROBE v.4!!!!

1. #1 Release and readme for PSP WARDROBE v.4!!!! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    YES!My favorite program is now out in version 4 here you go PSP WARDROBE v.4 for 3.30 and 3.40oe
    Attachment 427

README:PSP Wardrobe is a program written in lua. It is designed to store large amounts of PSP XMB Themes, and Mods; and allow them to quickly and easily be flashed to the PSP.

This program does not require Lua Player to run. It can be launched directly from the XMB, from your Game menu.
    V.4 of PSP wardrobe is made for 3.30 OE/3.30 OE-A'/3.40 OE Firmwares only !! It has a saftey check, and will not run on any other firmware.

This program also runs a saftey check at start up; and will not run if the PSP has less than 20% battery life.
    (Unless the PSP is plugged in to the AC adaptor charging)

I wrote this program for two reasons. To get myself familiar with Lua coding, and because there wasn't a theme flasher yet released that met my expectations. (I love xmb modding)

About the issue of the amount of flashers being released latley... I know there are a lot of them out there,
    but if you try this, you will see its becoming one of the more well polished that there is.

***PROGRAM FEATURES***

* FLASH A THEME - Allows you to up to 24 full XMB themes. This menu lets you view preview screens (in 480x272 fullscreen) of them all. And flash them with a single press of a button. After your theme is
    wrote to flash, it will automatically exit to the XMB.

Supported files include:

- 01-12.bmp
    - topmenu_plugin.rco
    - gameboot.pmf
    - system_plugin.rco
    - game_plugin.rco
    - impose_plugin.rco
    - photo_plugin.rco
    - system_plugin_fg.rco
    - opening_plugin.rco
    - savedata_plugin.rco
    - system_plugin_bg.rco
    - ltn0.pgf
    - sysconf_plugin.rco
    - visualizer_plugion.rco

* FLASH A XMB MOD - Allows you to change a single aspect of your XMB. After your Mod is selected, it will be written to flash and the program will automatically exit to the XMB. Currently supports up to 12 mods of each type. (For a total of 168 different allowed XMB mods) All with 480x272 fullscreen previews.

Supported files include:

- 01-12.bmp
    - topmenu_plugin.rco
    - gameboot.pmf
    - system_plugin.rco
    - game_plugin.rco
    - impose_plugin.rco
    - photo_plugin.rco
    - system_plugin_fg.rco
    - opening_plugin.rco
    - savedata_plugin.rco
    - system_plugin_bg.rco
    - ltn0.pgf
    - sysconf_plugin.rco
    - visualizer_plugion.rco

* RECOVERY - This menu allows you to restore your entire XMB theme, or just a single aspect of it; to SONY default.

* BACK UP/RESTORE THEME - Allows you to back up what ever theme is currently on your flash, to memory stick. And also, restore that theme back to flash at any time. Useful for backing up a theme on your flash, that you dont have saved in Wardrobe, or saving a cool "created theme".
    (*see Create-A-theme feature)

* Create-A-Theme - I plan on evolving this feature in the near future, but it is fully functional in its current
    State. For now it lets you combine as many mods as you want, without exiting the program, until you close it.

v.4 NEW FEATURES!!

- Boots up faster (all saftey checks are still in tact though)

- Increased supported number of themes from 10 to 24

- Increased supported number of XMB Mods from 1 of each mod to 12 of each mod-

- now fullscreen previews of all mods & themes

- New main menu art by Mr_Nick666

- Added Create-A-Theme feature

- USB MOD (L & R shoulder buttons activate/deactivate USB in Wardrobe main menu)

- Cleaned up a bit. All preview screens now go in PSP>>GAME150>>Wardrobe>>"Preview Screens" Folder

- bug fixes

FOR THE NOOBS:
    ******TO INSTALL********

- Place Wardrobe & Wardrobe% folders in PSP>>GAME150 folder

- All themes/mods are stored in the appropriate labled folders in PSP>>GAME150>>Wardrobe>>Data

- All preview screens need to be in ..Wardrobe>>Preview screens. All preview screens must be of 480x272 dimensions and in .PNG format. Preview screens must be named exactly as the supplied default pics are, or this program will NOT work.

- To install a theme, all 14 of the supported file types must be present in the theme folder. (or you will get an error when flashing) First copy the contents of the Wardrobe>>data>>recovery into the theme folder you want to set up. Make sure the theme you are installing is compatible with your firmware, then copy overwrite them into the theme folder you just copied the recovery files into.

This program was written this way, so it would "reset" any custom files to default that may have been in your Flash from a previous theme; that may not be present in the next theme you apply. This will prevent your themes from getting all mixed up with each other.

- If you attempt to write a mod/theme that doesn't exist (nothing installed) the program will give an error, but wont damage the PSP at all.

- All XMB Mods are kept inWardrobe>>data>>XMBmod>>"appropriate folder"

- Wallpapers of any compatible size can be flashed. (480x272 or 60x34 ect...)

- Most themes require some space to be freed up in your Flash0. This program does not free up any space in your flash for you at this time. It is up to you to manage your own Flash space.

http://dl.qj.net/General-Apps/pg/12/fid/13839/catid/151
    Attached Images
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2

Senior Member I Modded My PSP SkengD's Avatar
    i guess this is a good program but ive just had back luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by SkengD
    i guess this is a good program but ive just had back luck with it
    not bad luck probably mistakes you didnt realize i love this program BECAUSE its flawless unless you do something wrong.
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

it kinda hurts that you put the installation instructions in the NOOB section of your tut.! LOL. Its nice just to recomfirm some things !

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane99
    it kinda hurts that you put the installation instructions in the NOOB section of your tut.! LOL. Its nice just to recomfirm some things !
    lol yea but they should know how to install a simple program.
    Custom Halo PSP