Thread: Wtf Psp

1. #1 Wtf Psp 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    IDK whats a matter with my psp..im gonna lay it down..

See i currently have a phat psp 3.71m33-4.One day i upgraded it to 3.80 m33-5.Then i applied my 1st 3.80 flash0 theme..i bricked it.So i downgraded back to 3.71m33-4.then i applied a theme by Blessedhands called''Simplicity''.but when i applied it,my top menu dissappered..so i downgraded to 1.5,upgraded to 3.71m33-4,and applied the theme again,and the menu dissappered again,then with every theme it dissappered.i downgraded to ofw 2.71 and i applied a ptf theme..and all the fonts dissappered.and now even just by putting music on ofw my psp's menu goes out of control..what is my problem or what should i do?is my psp fucked?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    doubt it. try upgrading to CFW with a pandora
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

I am on cfw,3.71m33-4 to be exact,and everything in the menu still goes out of control,even if only put in a picture....my xmb dissappears or my gameboot goes blank

Junior Member PSP User
    any resten events like you droping it or leaving it in a moist area?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    I've had this happen when I flashed it to many times, but I doubt you did it as much as I did. (I bricked it purposely like 20+ times).

I would just reinstall the firmware of your choice, format flash1 and restore default settings afterwards, if that doesn't work just let your psp die, then recharge it.

Yeah,i have flashed my psp more times then i can count,so il try what u said canadianbacon.