Thread: 5.00 M33 Sexy Killer Theme by vinrose67

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 5.00 M33 Sexy Killer Theme by vinrose67 
    Member PSP User
    Link and info removed. This is inappropriate material.

Do it again, and you're banned.
    Last edited by Pirate-M.Lifnen; 11-23-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ah ha ha sweet ~~

Member PSP User
    that is an awesome theme i got it on consolespot and copy pasted here.

original work of art! sorry pirate if it is offended you maybe your not 18 years old? it says that you should be 18 to download it.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malufet666777 View Post
    Link and info removed. This is inappropriate material.

Do it again, and you're banned.
    PA OWNED.

hahaha
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    this theme gets posted on here everytime its updated. its a terrible looking theme with naked chicks, which get nerds all aroused.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    that is an awesome theme i got it on consolespot and copy pasted here.

original work of art! sorry pirate if it is offended you maybe your not 18 years old? it says that you should be 18 to download it.
    It doesn't matter how old I am.
    What matters is that this site is used by members of all ages.
    Posting links to inappropriate material is not allowed here.
    So don't do it.

I don't really care what you have to say.
    Don't do it.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-M.Lifnen View Post
    It doesn't matter how old I am.
    What matters is that this site is used by members of all ages.
    Posting links to inappropriate material is not allowed here.
    So don't do it.

I don't really care what you have to say.
    Don't do it.
    ok bro sorry again i'm just giving a headsup for those who love this sexykiller theme but i'm wondering why it is okey at consolespot, maxconsole, qj and pspiso which is a big forum they just simply love it with no issue?

and i feel like a criminal by posting it here since i'm not a maker of this theme do we just over reacting? look on the caption written on system infobar of the sexykiller theme he says "the person reading this is an angel" for me still this is the best theme i ever had as an original work of art nothing to compare with.

well i know rules is rules so i will follow and abide on it but i'm hoping that it's not only your own rule pirate? and i also don't know if the other admin is thinking the same as you think. because i saw this theme first here on pspmod with no issue in your forum and i fell inlove with it but why now this is the reaction?

as you said you don't care what will i say well look on yourself if your really be meant to be an admin of this site that's not the right attitude all i can see from you is just fearing the newbie like me that you will "ban" me, you don't have a leadership thingy pirate you make newbie go away from this site.

don't abuse the "button" that you have as your options in this site be fair bro and considerate.

now you can "banned me now" i know that's all you can do! hope that i have that option too!

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    ok bro sorry again i'm just giving a headsup for those who love this sexykiller theme but i'm wondering why it is okey at consolespot, maxconsole, qj and pspiso which is a big forum they just simply love it with no issue?

and i feel like a criminal by posting it here since i'm not a maker of this theme do we just over reacting? look on the caption written on system infobar of the sexykiller theme he says "the person reading this is an angel" for me still this is the best theme i ever had as an original work of art nothing to compare with.

well i know rules is rules so i will follow and abide on it but i'm hoping that it's not only your own rule pirate? and i also don't know if the other admin is thinking the same as you think. because i saw this theme first here on pspmod with no issue in your forum and i fell inlove with it but why now this is the reaction?

as you said you don't care what will i say well look on yourself if your really be meant to be an admin of this site that's not the right attitude all i can see from you is just fearing the newbie like me that you will "ban" me, you don't have a leadership thingy pirate you make newbie go away from this site.

don't abuse the "button" that you have as your options in this site be fair bro and considerate.

now you can "banned me now" i know that's all you can do! hope that i have that option too!
    Yours heads up is fine.
    But, it's against the rules of the site to post anything inappropriate to all ages. Especially posting a download to nudity.
    It's simply not allowed here.
    Other forums can post up all the nudity, or whatever they want. But it's just...you can't do it here.

The "no-nudity on PSPMod" is not really my rule, it's the site's rule.
    But, seeing as how I'm one of the two active Super Mods, I guess it's "my" rule in the sense that it's one that I protect and follow.
    And in that case, then no, it's not my only rule.

You might've seen the theme here first, before one of the mods had removed it. And for that, I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see that on this site.
    You can see it on one of the sites you listed above.

That's kind of the point. I'm harsh for the precise reason that if some kid who can't deal with a little rules on an internet site, or who can't blend in with, and listen to a mod - his authority - he can either:
    A. GTFO
    or
    B. be banned

Those are that person's options.

And I would like to think that I am pretty fair and understanding.
    But, please, you too be fair and understanding.
    Understand the rules. And understand breaking or violating them results in some kind of being dealt with.
    Also, understand that I'm a mod, not an admin, but in any case, I've a site to keep up. And people to keep in line. And rules to uphold.
    So, I'm going to do that. And if you do something wrong, you'll hear about it.

Lastly. Please work on basic sentence structure.
    It was pretty hard to understand what you were meaning to say, and while I've done my best to decode that, I can't be certain.
    I could have just responded to a tutorial for installing that theme for all I know really...
    So, work on that.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-M.Lifnen View Post
    Yours heads up is fine.
    But, it's against the rules of the site to post anything inappropriate to all ages. Especially posting a download to nudity.
    It's simply not allowed here.
    Other forums can post up all the nudity, or whatever they want. But it's just...you can't do it here.

The "no-nudity on PSPMod" is not really my rule, it's the site's rule.
    But, seeing as how I'm one of the two active Super Mods, I guess it's "my" rule in the sense that it's one that I protect and follow.
    And in that case, then no, it's not my only rule.

You might've seen the theme here first, before one of the mods had removed it. And for that, I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see that on this site.
    You can see it on one of the sites you listed above.

That's kind of the point. I'm harsh for the precise reason that if some kid who can't deal with a little rules on an internet site, or who can't blend in with, and listen to a mod - his authority - he can either:
    A. GTFO
    or
    B. be banned

Those are that person's options.

And I would like to think that I am pretty fair and understanding.
    But, please, you too be fair and understanding.
    Understand the rules. And understand breaking or violating them results in some kind of being dealt with.
    Also, understand that I'm a mod, not an admin, but in any case, I've a site to keep up. And people to keep in line. And rules to uphold.
    So, I'm going to do that. And if you do something wrong, you'll hear about it.

Lastly. Please work on basic sentence structure.
    It was pretty hard to understand what you were meaning to say, and while I've done my best to decode that, I can't be certain.
    I could have just responded to a tutorial for installing that theme for all I know really...
    So, work on that.
    PWNED.
    The last paragraph was hilarious Pirate hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs
    Like Oh Em Gee, like i like your like name and like i feel like this like should be like a thread and like not something handled in like a PM.
    PSN: x07andrew70x
    MotorStorm, Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction,
    Lair, TimeShift, Call Of Duty 4, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2

You and Sullivan are the only Super Moderators left?!?!?

I thought, even thought their not active, psp and julie were still moderating...
    Disclaimer:

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    You and Sullivan are the only Super Moderators left?!?!?

I thought, even thought their not active, psp and julie were still moderating...
    psp was never a mod... was he?

And sullivan made a thread like a week ago saying he's leaving, so Pirate's the only one we got.

psp's an admin. But admins do everything and then some...

pirate. Do another moderator election. But this time no beginner allowed.
    Disclaimer:

psp wasnt an admin or a mod. he was just an active poster. then he left.
    Like Oh Em Gee, like i like your like name and like i feel like this like should be like a thread and like not something handled in like a PM.
    Lair, TimeShift, Call Of Duty 4, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2

I'm talking about this guy: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/members/admin.html

I call (and other people I think) him/her "psp" because his avatar has been, as long as I can remember, a picture of a PSP.
    Disclaimer:

ohhh well there was once a member on here named psp haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast