Thread: A Little Help ^_^

1. #1 A Little Help ^_^ 
    Hey, well I have been playing around with Organs Theme, as I think its amazing.

I have the decompiled version of it, I have edited some images, and put them back in the RCO file.

I have used "Custom Theme Converter" to make a shell of a theme (I think thats what I am supposted to do)

I have combined that with the Edited version of Organs theme in CTF Manager, Using his files, and the edited RCO's of my own.

I have seen the changes in XmbMC also, and I have compiled a .CTF file.

My problem is, that when I load this file on my PSP it comes out as an Average looking theme, it seems that the .ptf has not combined with the CTF properly, as it has not accepted my RCO's changes.

Anyone know where I am going wrong, or someone who could point me in the right direction?

I am using 5.00 m33, and my CTF manager knows that I am using 5.00, and I have put all the 5.00 support files correctly (i think) as someone posted them on some forums that I found the other day.

I did some texture work on an MMO for a private server so I dont consider myself as a total noob, its just key elements I am missing, cant find any good tutorials, if so there too old ^_^

Thanks in Advance.

SinfulShadows Clan:: Owner

*Sorry for double Post.

I have figured out the problem, I am having to compile everything with a .BAT file.

I have figured out how to make my own and Edit other CTF files, I have also figured out how to place the XMB waves over my background and Change how the waves look.

Ill move onto Cintros, Coldboots and gameboots next, should not take me too long

See you guys soon!
    Last edited by LoVeRSaMa; 12-03-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Added Picture

SinfulShadows Clan:: Owner