Thread: My new PSP skin

1. #1 My new PSP skin 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Hey guys! Whats going on?Hope everyone is doing good and everyone is finding this site enjoyable!

So in the begining of April, I looked at my PSP's and I thought to myself, I want to do something new with it. I wanna give one of them a new look. So I browsed decalgirl.com looking for some cool skins. I found one that I liked and ordered it. So I ordered it on the 6th of April,2006. I get a confirmation email telling me about my Order number and stuff. The next day I get an email that they shyipped it out to me on the 7th of April and I should be getting it in 1-3 days. So I wait that long. Nothing comes. I think to myself, "hm, maybe its just being delayed or somethig." So I wait another week and still nothing. So i call Decalgirl.com telling them about my situation. They tell me, obviously that I should have gotten my skin a long time ago. So they tell me they're going to ship out another one and which ever skin I get 2nd I should re-ship it to them. So about 4 days later, I get an email that theyve shipped it out. I think to my self "wow thats a late email" becuase it takes them 1 day to make the skin and then they immediatly ship it out. But at this point im just happy that they've shipped it out. So 3 days later still nothing. That weekend, I wasnt going to be home all weekend so I told myself that if it doesnt come this weekend Im gonna bitch at them. But to my surprise after 3 weeks and 3 days, I FINALLY get it on the 29th of april. So I thought you guys would like to see my new skin!

PS: sorry this is such a long email. I just thought id tell you the whole story Hope you guys enjoy the pics!
    Pictures:

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/5...skin0015tg.jpg
    http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/8...skin0038mm.jpg
    http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/8...skin0052qa.jpg
    http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/7...skin0067hc.jpg

There you have it. I am pleased with the skin, it looks really good. It took me a couple of tries to get it on just right. The good thing is taht its re-usable meaning that you dont have to get it right the first time plus you can take it on and off whenever you want.
    If you guys really like this skin, Heres the direct link to the skin: http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,3007.htm

NOTE:If you are planning on buying a SKIN or anything off of DECALGIRL.COM...PLEASE use this thread to purchase it:Logitech playgear amp.. PSPMod.com gets 40cents for every purchase made through that link so please use this link

PSS: Just another side of the story, I called Decalgirl.com this morning and asked if I could get my money back or some store credit or even a discount but they said that they couldnt do that. I said "But I payed extra for the shipping so it would get here faster." They said,"sorry, we paid that much everytime we shiiped it out and its not our fault the postal service messed up, theres nothing we can do"
    So I guess its just my luck huh?Oh well

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread
    -Jrmdb3

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    nice shit there....and the whole shipping thing sucks

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    It does look good. I guess I need to go over to decal girl and pick up a skin or two for my psp's as well
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Thanks guys. Also, on the first picture, those are my pics in my Logitech Playgear pockets I have. They turned out pretty good

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    It's about TIME! YEA!!! Nice man nice

psp
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker psp's Avatar
    wait wen you take it off, will it leave behind that sticky stuff? or is that just the cheap ones you get from gamestop n stuff

btw thats nice, a whole lot better than i thought
    PSP is back!!!

PSP modder
    l Rockin the 3.90 M33-3 Fat psp l Paintball Player l Reppin and sponsored by Dynamic Games Paintball

Nope..does not leave any goo GUARANTEED or stickyness,marks,etc,etc