Thread: LOGO Contest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 LOGO Contest 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP geared_up78's Avatar
    I am creating a new site actually its almost done. The url is kept a secret for now until the grand opening. The site will be a trading site for members to trade games with all consoles. The games will all come to be tested before shipped so that no one will be ripped off. The sites name will be gametrade360, so with that in mind I want to open a contest to design the logo. I want it to be fairly large around 500 x 300. Please be creative and incorporate a game trading look. The chosen logo will receive a copy of madden 2010 for the console of their choice, 2 free months membership, and 10 free trades (trades are free, but the shipping will be paid by me.). Please send drafts to gearedup78@gmail.com, or post them here. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
    PSP services for sale. Custom Paint jobs, CFW installed, LCD screen replacement, LED mods, all work guaranteed and done cheap. 10 year game console modding exp.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    another logo contest huh... I might try it... but I'm not really a fan of madden...
    Refresh for more Sigs

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Major Zero View Post
    another logo contest huh... I might try it... but I'm not really a fan of madden...
    If yours is chosen you can pick your title in the same price range. I figured Madden would be the hottest release. that goes for everyone
    PSP services for sale. Custom Paint jobs, CFW installed, LCD screen replacement, LED mods, all work guaranteed and done cheap. 10 year game console modding exp.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    oh, okay.... I'm thinkin M.A.G. or God Of War III.... lol

sure do like Cod5 huh?
    Refresh for more Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by killer3737 View Post
    Thanks. Actually I just through the under construction page together. The actual site is looking awesome. I might upload some of it tonight to let everyone see. I have just been working on some of the custom scripts to handle the trades. I am expecting to launch a few days after the logo is chosen..

It should be fun. Thanks for the quick replies I hope to see some nice logos. I might choose one for the main logo and if there are others that stand out maybe throw them in the mix to and give credit where it is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Zero View Post
    oh, okay.... I'm thinkin M.A.G. or God Of War III.... lol

sure do like Cod5 huh?
    I really do like it but dont plan on using it for the main site just somthing to snazz up the page. I am more of a modern warfare, but also love GOD of War so we'll see just go crazy if your gona give it a go.

Has any one had a chance to maybe try and put one together anxious to see some other views.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geared_up78 View Post
    Thanks. Actually I just through the under construction page together. The actual site is looking awesome. I might upload some of it tonight to let everyone see. I have just been working on some of the custom scripts to handle the trades. I am expecting to launch a few days after the logo is chosen..

It should be fun. Thanks for the quick replies I hope to see some nice logos. I might choose one for the main logo and if there are others that stand out maybe throw them in the mix to and give credit where it is due.
    I was actually being sarcastic, when i looked at the site nothing worked. Are you building the whole website with Web Page Maker : Make your own web page easily!

Actually no, I am building it with Dream Weaver in PHP with other scripts to handle different things. There's nothing supposed to work on the under construction page anyway, I have no available functions online yet.

Pirate Edit: He wasn't doing anything to attack you. If you're looking to seed and advertise your site with us--without even asking me--you need to be a little more respectful. I realize you think he was being over-judgmental, but not so bad that you need to flame him, and attack him personally.
    I don't want to see any disrespect towards killer, or towards anyone else. If you want to discuss this further PM me.
    Last edited by Pirate-M.Lifnen; 08-02-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: You didn't need to over-react like this.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I've never done a big logo, but I might give it a go.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Super Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Pirate-M.Lifnen's Avatar
    I entered this thread thinking it was a LEGO Contest; never mind I'll leave.
    Rules, rules, rules. WinRAR
    The most important thread you'll ever read..

"The mods look like the gestapo; 'do as we say, not as we do.'"

Sorry shouldn't have commented with so much emotions. Its just a forum and opinions. I wouldn't expect everyone to be on board there will always be skeptics, critics, and assholes without them the world would be to boring. So thanks anyway for the comment at the very least, someone cared. huh?

And sorry for bashing your band, they did have one or two listenable songs.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate-M.Lifnen View Post
    I entered this thread thinking it was a LEGO Contest; never mind I'll leave.
    You're a lego contest...
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    I've never done a big logo, but I might give it a go.
    Thanks I am just looking for a new design all I see are the ones I do need a fresher look. I just want it to have a members game tradish feel. I hope you get a chance I like your sig work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast