Thread: This is Boredom on COD4

1. #1 This is Boredom on COD4 
    Digital Art Competition Mod PSP Mad Hacker darkprodigy's Avatar
    Me and a friend took some 4-5 hours shooting these things from the top of buildings to where you see now. If you ever played COD4 you would know how hard they are to move, and next time you play chinatown, look for the computers and think of us.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    ha ha, thats funny

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    At first I thought "Wow, this guy has a really good computer to have those beautiful graphics" and then I saw you play on the PS3......

Either way, beautiful. Truly. lol.
    DO YOU LIKE BOOBIES?!?!?!?!?

For all your PSP hacking, game downloading, music sharing needs. Click here.
    Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he can be your master, so he can remove an evil force present in your soul because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah, makes perfect sense.

Digital Art Competition Mod PSP Mad Hacker darkprodigy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitochondria View Post
    Fucker. When i came on, you left.
    well we figured you wouldnt believe us and would start moving our non seeable computers. As you cant see someone elses, and we already spent at that time like 4 hours moving them. Plus we were basically done and tired as hell, and I had to wake up early this morning, and this is early....Im just trying to wake up right now.

And yeah, they are good graphics huh? My computer can still play it at that resolution, I just like consoles better.

We fought wether those computers were a mac or a PC.
    Last edited by darkprodigy; 09-02-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Was this after I got off? I wish I coulda' been in the back hiding or something. Like, "I spy". OMG OMG OMG IDEA!!!! We should put a bunch of random shit all over a level, take a picture, make a list of the hidden items, and demand everyone look for them!
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only