Thread: hello

1. #1 hello 
    k, im new here... and im kinda thinking about downgrading my psp... i know, i dont think i can do it yet cause my firmware's 2.81, but yeah. anyways, i got my psp a few months back and have been playing both socom titles for a very long time... i heard one of my friends talking about downgrading his psp, and saying he bricked it... scared 2 brick my psp im not gonna downgrade it just yet... so yeah, hello

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    Hi there,

Welcome to the forums... And dont be scared if you follow the instructions perfectly you wont brick upgrading or downgrading..

the MUST before upgrading or downgrading:

1. Charge your battery all the way up 100% FULLY CHARGED. Keep the charger plugged in at all times while doing the procedure.

2. Start everything "CLEAN" Format your Memory Card and restore Settings to factory.

Dont worry the chances of bricking are LOW.. TOO LOW in my opinion; if your NOT lazy and do what I said and follow every step on the downgrading guide youll be good to go . Then just teach your friend how to do it if he ever gets a new PSP.

Good luck! and have fun around.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP rc3477's Avatar
    welcome, even though you can't downgrade yet you can still hangout in the forums and wait till one comes out, good luck when it comes time to downgrade

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

thanks. i think im gonna like it here.