Thread: Hello

1. #1 Hello 
    Just a quick hello to introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I hail from the arctic wasteland of Buffalo, NY. I currently live and work in Valencia, Spain as a full time VJ. Not the lame MTV VJ but the lame video jockey you see in the club sitting behind a computer playing all sorts of videos, animations, and clips in sync with the music. I normally VJ around the globe in various clubs so I do a lot of travelling hence the purchase of a PSP. Sitting in a terminal for hours on end gets pretty boring. The PSP is my new found love to kill boredom and pass the time during layovers. Besides playing games I plan on using the PSP to demo my VJ Loops to the masses. Any chances of a video out mod?

Find me on MYSPACE

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Unforgiv3N's Avatar
    Welcome
    We are Going to HeLL by a Road Called Life !

Senior Member I Modded My PSP 0r!0n R364rd1355's Avatar
    Welcome... I hear ya on the airport terminal thing. I'm stuck in one once again. Only a 13 hour lay over this time at least. I hate Military planning for traveling sometimes... Anyways PSP is god at the airport. I always have mine on me plus an extra battery. As for video mods... I think the new XvidPSP4.1 just came out a bit ago... not sure what type of mods you're looking for.
    I don't mind straight people so long as they act gay in public...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    Welcome to pspmod.com

No there are no Video out mods yet, there have been some products but ther either bs or give extremely bad quality PROJECTIONS. its basically a lens that goes ovr the screen, not practical, not woth a penny.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP R3TR3C's Avatar
    Welcome dude. Vjs are cool lol

Join my skateboard forums "The Daily Grind" -- www.thedg.net completely free! If you are a skater/interested in skating then go now!