Thread: Well Doncha all just love me....

1. #1 Well Doncha all just love me.... 
    im not new i just wanted to know how badly the admin and moderaters hate me... i think i just keep the place intresting and i think i added before that i lie alot but i would never hurt anyone or mess-up anybody elses stuff. most of the stuff i say about psp mods are just theories and i think most of them are still possible. The most notorious one of mine is the "windows, linux and mac on a psp" thread i made like a year ago but i still think its possible. I just started college and i am learning about programing. at this time i have no running psp's. I do plan to get another one, walmart swap or something. i put to much money in to the psp. i recently got a ps3 though and i will be joining a random ps3 mod forum if you have any suggestions plz tell me and look for me posting more of my crackpot thoeries on that forum. anyways this is my favorite psp forum and i always come here for pspmod info. Give props to these people; Julie, chinese people, IONz, drizzle Blackout, matrixsucks, Rob1231, and n8thegr8, thax for putting up me. *tear drop*
    All your PSP needs at http://www.iwannadownload.com

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    your never, ever; in a million years get OS X to run on a standard hardware PSP. not gonna happen. OS 8 would not even work. Linux is the most likely to work, but even then why? Look at what kind of RAM the PSP is offering, okay got it? Now imagine that ammount split between running the XMB in the background with linux emulating PC Hardware on top of that. It's just not practical. A 8 year old laptop would run it faster. I dont understand this boner some people have to put WIN 95 on their PSP and wait half an hour for it to boot with no keyboard support, so a text box can pop up and say "hey theres no keyboard stupid!"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker mime's Avatar
    If you cant even run SNES properly having video lag and sound lag.... How on earth would you properly run WINDOWS on it..

That wont happen today or ever.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    What the eff? lol

I didnt post that for that reason...damn i didnt want that responce. whatever i just wanted to say something, it wasnt about that blog shit.
    All your PSP needs at http://www.iwannadownload.com

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    I have no idea what you are trying to communicate, besides your un-thought out suggestion to emulate modern PC hardware on a PSP. I don't know what blog you are speaking of, and frankly I don't think you do either. I think I can say the community here is open to innovative suggestions and ideas; but your ideas are like suggesting that I slam my junk in a car door over and over. Bad ideas.

As a Mac lover- Believe me I would love portable OS X, but I cannot wish it into existence. The best bet for something like that is getting a Mac mini to run off a rechargable battery, and installing one of those portable PSX screens on it. Even that would take considerable modification and you would still be lugging around a mouse and keyboard making the portablilty of the set-up pretty dumb. So fork over the $1000 and buy an iBook, if you want it that bad. I do, but not $1000 bad. I'll stick to my trusty old smurf.

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by mime
    If you cant even run SNES properly having video lag and sound lag.... How on earth would you properly run WINDOWS on it..

That wont happen today or ever.
    Huh?...

You can run SNES games just fine in my experience using SNES9x TYL..

And you can run PS1 Games just fine, which is even more intensive.
    1.50 -> 2.71 SE-C -> 3.02 OE-A -> 3.02 OE-B -> 3.03 OE-A/B/C -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.03 OE-C