Thread: Freezing my b... yeah start with that i guess

1. #1 Freezing my b... yeah start with that i guess 
    Nik
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP Nik's Avatar
    So its about 4am in korea right now and i just bought a psp a couple days ago, grabbed a bundle pack. So far ive figured out a couple things from running through the forums. and would like any other quick pointers or just being told stfu Nik and keep reading the forums for info. Either one works and more or less some wit may come from it.

- Faceplates fun pain to get correct if you rush. Only question with them so far is does anyone have any recomendations on brand or where to buy them allready googled to about 6 sites gotta love corprate internet cause i cant lookit crap but i can look at ebay... bout 30 diffrent to chose from anyone have any brands they recomend or styles.

-Memory sticks Bigger and Faster the better is what im getting i have a 2gb handled due to my digital cammera have a couple .... gotta love traveling on someone elses dime. Anyone seen anything larger then a 4gb yet i keep reading about 8gb ones but i havnt seen one on amazon.com or anywhere else?

-Protection, (not just condoms anymore) with all the moving and traveling i do get a screen protector and a decent hard case thats about all i've seen or figured out from that so far.

-The firmware stuff still has me a little confused at the moment but im still reading up on that section.

-Homebrew iso's emulators and those goodies that "first rule nobody talks about fight club" style of where to get the iso's and yeah thats fine theres google for a reason... i get it go to the bargin bin and buy games for 2 bucks a pop to use on my "playstationXX" Also alot of other randomness but since i need entertainment ill be asking questions when i get more into figureing these things out on here.

-emulation of old game systems ... rock on ... i mean it doesnt happen that would be silly to think of such a thing.

-the games, well yeah gunna need hands on to figure out which ones i like from what ive allready played.

Allright so time for a damn smoke
    PSP 3.03->1.50 1.50->3.40OE
    PS3 Owner With a 200GB Hard Drive and Running Yellow Dog Linux on it.
    And a XBOX 360 Elite
    (>')> <('-')><('<)
    Dance Kirby Dance!

http://www.myspace.com/niktc

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Welcome to the Forums and for faceplates go to http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,206.htm

Nik
    sounds like a good idea... damn link is blocked by this strange ass isp.... kinda jacked into someones elses network ... gotta love asain countrys
    And a XBOX 360 Elite
    (>')> <('-')><('<)
    Dance Kirby Dance!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    lol, welcome to the forums man. First things first, Piracy here is a big no no. You can find all your information here in stickies around in the forums. Do you know what firmware are you running and what motherboard you have? From that you can figure out if you can downgrade your psp or not. With a downgraded psp then upgrading to a custom firmware you can do all sorts of cool things like riping umd games to your memory stick and all sorts of goodies. If you need any help with anything else, feel free to send a Pm or email, im always here and always willing to help.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker the begginer's Avatar
    hey welcome bro to the forums.
    IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOTH PSP PHAT OR SLIM PM ME.

Nik
    yeah software im at 2.00 hardware i think im useing a ta-79 or 80 maybe 81 ... not 82 though cause there is no numbers
    And a XBOX 360 Elite
    (>')> <('-')><('<)
    Dance Kirby Dance!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    welcome to the forums.
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org