Thread: Hello all!

1. #1 Hello all! 
    Hello my wonderful psp wielding friends I pre-ordered my psp when they were released here is the US and I'm just now getting around to customizing it. Thanks to this site I am now a proud user of 3.03oe-c. As for myself I am a programmer and an avid gamer... well was an avid gamer till World of Warcrack took over my life. No worries I have pretty much broken the habit for now and am back to enjoying a wide variety of games . I might be able to focus some of my programming towards the homebrew scene soon ^.^ . My first order of business is gonna be to find out exactly what all 3.03oe-c is capable of. Anyway I look forward to chillaxin with all of you in the threads.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    hey man welcome to the forums! it seems like you know some of the ropes around here thats good! well theres a customization thread in my signature... besides that www.psp-hacks.com has some cool downloads for things you can customize your psp with, even here we have a gameboot and opening text request thread.. soon an XMB request thread! anyway welcome! if you need help my PM box is always open

Hey! enjoy your stay and be sure to amaze us with some trully original homebrew soon please !

"I say no thank you to the slim PSP. I like my PSP like I like my women: Meaty." by zoen151

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker yaboyryan666's Avatar
    welcome to the forums.
    ░▒▓Dark_Alex▓▒░ is a PSP hacking GOD.
    Dark-Alex.org

Yar thanks for the welcomes ^.^ I won't be able to look in to programming for the psp for many months unfortunately =( but I will be making full use of everything that is already out there.