Thread: Hi!

1. #1 Hi! 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hi, I'm Notorious (or at least my nick say so) and I'm 19 years old and currently live in Norway, but I also spend significant amounts of time in Russia.
    I just got a PSP, so I found this forum while checking out sites and forums dedicated to modding and programming the psp, and after reading around for a couple of days, I decided to join
    I currently only have one game - Vice City Stories, but I'm planning on getting LCS eventually as well, just not right now as I can't justify buying more games and stuff until I've finished some books and the games I already have.
    I'm planning on using my PSP mostly as a multimedia box (I've already ordered a 2gb card) as there are very few games that interests me, but I am genuinely interested in trying to hack and mod my way around it whenever I'm bored.

Oh, I'm also the proud owner (well, actually, it's more like it owns me) of a DS lite, so I'm driving both lanes when it comes to systems to say it that way

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Welcome to the Forums! im gonna buy another DS eventually.

Junior Member PSP User
    Thanks DS are the best! (don't kill me, there's plenty of love for my PSP as well) With the rate I play mine, I'm gonna need a new one within less than a year as well