Thread: Hello Everybody.

1. #1 Hello Everybody. 
    Hi. my name is Alan, and i an a new person to this. if anything, i would like to have at least someone to walk me through PSP environments. I hope to get to know everyone, and have a good evening!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Snookao's Avatar
    welcome, what exactly do you need to know. Just give me a general idea.
    "Owned" (often typed in leet speak among gamers) is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user.

If your not first, your last- Talladega Nights

Just Modding tips and Downgrading. Thats all.

I want to help just as much too, so if anything, PM me. id be glad to hear from ppl.

I first suggest you find out what Firmware you are running. You can do that right?

Next see if you have a TA-082 motherboard.
    ph34r m3!

Now go on to downgradin to a 1.5
    Madd Kat IS HERE

Next upgrade to Dark_Alex's custom 3.03 OE-C firmware (best one so far)
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/showthr...210#post112210

Next just look around the forum for Emulator tips and all that good stuff

EDIT: and sorry no double posting is allowed here. 3 strikes and you banned for a week
    "Owned" (often typed in leet speak among gamers) is an internet slang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another entity, be it another gaming clan, or a single user.

sry about that... my firmware is 3.11, and is a TA-082. the bad news about this, is no downgrader. so is there an upcoming 3.11 downgrader? plz let me know. i would love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan432122
    sry about that... my firmware is 3.11, and is a TA-082. the bad news about this, is no downgrader. so is there an upcoming 3.11 downgrader? plz let me know. i would love to know.
    Yes there should be one comming out. There is allways a flaw. It just takes time to discover it.

Dont update ever again though lol. Just wait and be patient. I made that mistake once and it sucked.

Yes it really sucks, trust me. I have 3.11 and my cuzin has a custom firmware. He gets to tell me all the cool things he can do and well I can tell him about all the cool games I bought. Lol, anyway I'm patiently waiting on anything that will be able to help me out. I'm tired of wallpapers and custom movies.

ok. so ill have to wait like the rest of the guys that updated. i guess the downgrade will come very soon, cuz i heard they decrypted 3.11. that means DAX will get the downgrade up and running soon. I also saw on DcEmu Posts that some ppl are using Fake Downgraders. any idea why that is happening?