Thread: Hello

1. #1 Hello 
    Junior Member MasterChiefKiller's Avatar
    Hey Im New and im pissed cuz my dad upgraded my psp to 2.0 . I think i had 1.5 i m not sure i got it in june '05
    well if you guys have anything important i need to know email me since i dont know much about the psp system.

jsh
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker jsh's Avatar
    welcome
    if you take the time to read some of the stuff posted here im sure you will learn tons of things

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member I Modded My PSP |TA|SolidSnake's Avatar
    welcome bro and btw pspmod forums + stickys = lots of help

5. #5 Nidesoft Video Converter: convert AVI to MP4, MP3 to WAV, WMV to MPEG, MOV to AAC 
    Doner
    Nidesoft Video Converter is a powerful video conversion software which could convert video and audio files between all popular formats such as convert AVI to MP4, MP3 to WAV, WMV to MPEG, MOV to AAC, etc.

Here, you can follow the simple steps to convert your favorite video to any format with Nidesoft Video Converter.

User’s Guide

1. Download ‘Nidesoft Video Converter’ from
    http://www.nidesoft.com/downloads/video-converter.exe
    Nidesoft video converter , DVD Rip, DVD Converter, DVD Ripping software
    And then install it.

2. Click Nidesoft Video Converter component. Load your video by clicking ‘Add File’ button or choosing 'Add File' from 'File' drop down menu. Several titles appear in the list after loading video

3. As showed by the dialog box below, by clicking before the video title or ‘Expand’ button, you can expand the title tree and choose the titles or chapters you want to convert. And also you can preview the chapters in the preview window on the right top to find the chapters you like. Just highlight an item, and then press to play it. All the buttons are available.

4. Select the target output format: In ‘Profile Setting’, you can choose the format you want to convert your files to. And all the target formats are shown in the dropdown list.

5. After selecting certain output format, the right panel will show general standard of the format. You may specify it or just keep the default settings. Select the audio track, subtitle in the main interface for the highlight chapters.

6. Select the output folder by clicking the ‘Browse’ button or directly enter a path in ‘Output Folder’ box. The "C:\temp" is set as the default output folder. Then, click ‘convert’, your converting process begins.

painkiller
    Seem a good tool, is it free? I used xilisoft video converter before.