Thread: yO!!!

1. #1 yO!!! 
    haha yo what up people ..

im new to this psp world thing but i already got new backgrounds set-up..movies and all that good stuff loaded onto my psp.. but i got VER1.50

i was thinking of getting V2.0

but i read i can no longer get NES or SNES games on there.. so i choose not too but i also was informed that u get WWW... thats tight.. well anyway ill read around before i ask ???'s

anyway what up y'all... PEACE!

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    heheh yep u got it mthr... if you upgrade to 2.0 then you cant run emulator, you cant load backup ISO's, or play any kewl homebrew programs (Un-Official User_Created Programs), but yes you can browse the internet with 2.0 provided that you are within 50-100+ feet of a wireless hotspot like a wireless router or wireless dsl/cable modem...

btw welcome to the forums =]

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums....reading before you ask is the best idea I've ever heard of

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

4. #4 How to Convert DVD to PSP 
    Doner
    Nidesoft DVD Ripper is easy-to-use and powerful that can rip DVD movies to almost all popular video and audio formats such as MP4, MP4 AVC, M4V, AVI, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, FLV, M4A, MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, ASF, VOB etc. with excellent quality and super fast DVD Ripping speed!

Nidesoft DVD Ripper is integrated with the full functions of several kinds of popular software: DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to Zune Converter, DVD to PSP Converter and DVD Audio Ripper.

Here, you can follow the simple steps to convert your favorite DVDs to any format with Nidesoft DVD Ripper.

User’s Guide

1. Download ‘Nidesoft DVD Ripper’ from
    http://www.nidesoft.com/downloads/dvd-ripper.exe
    Nidesoft DVD Ripper - DVD Ripper, DVD Rip, DVD Converter, DVD Ripping software
    And then install it.

2. Click Nidesoft DVD Ripper Converter component. Load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. Several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.

3. As showed by the dialog box below, by clicking before the DVD title or ‘Expand’ button, you can expand the title tree and choose the titles or chapters you want to convert. And also you can preview the chapters in the preview window on the right top to find the chapters you like. Just highlight an item, and then press to play it. All the buttons are available.

4. Select the target output format: In ‘Profile Setting’, you can choose the format you want to convert your files to. And all the target formats are shown in the dropdown list.

5. After selecting certain output format, the right panel will show general standard of the format. You may specify it or just keep the default settings. Select the audio track, subtitle in the main interface for the highlight chapters.

6. Select the output folder by clicking the ‘Browse’ button or directly enter a path in ‘Output Folder’ box. The "C:\temp" is set as the default output folder. Then, click ‘convert’, your converting process begins.