Thread: Hi from Arizona

1. #1 Hi from Arizona 
    Member PSP User
    Hi,

I've been posting a few posts on here already and I guess I should introduce myself here as well.
    I've known about PSP since the day they came out but have never really paid any attention till last week. Originally I got a used one from a trading place and also ran across PSPMOD and started reading about firmwares and modifications. I then realized that the one I got was 3.30 so I returned it back and got a brand new one which was a 2.6 with TA-82. So with helps from justinisloco, apathy96, stef036 along with other people, I've managed to upgrade it from 2.6 to 2.71 then to 1.5 then finally to 3.03 OEC. Now not only I could play regular UMD games but also I could play, ISO, N64 and PSX games on my PSP. If I knew PSP could do all of these things then I would of gotten one a long time ago.
    There are still a lot of interesting things that I could learn from this forum and I DO use the search function, too. LOL. Take care.

T.
    2.6->1.5->3.03 OE-C->3.10 OE-A->3.40 OE-A->3.50M33->4.01 M33-2(as of 12-20-08)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    Yay for search button users! Welcome to the forum.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP brokensafety's Avatar
    welcome to the forums and congratulations on getting your new 3.03oe-c

My great firmware journey

2.5-2.71-1.5-3.02oe a-1.5-3.03oe c-3.10oe a-1.5-3.03oe c

he shouldn't of ate my cookies

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    hahahah.good for you.congrats on the upgrade and im happy that you used the search button coz its really usefull.....

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker apathy96's Avatar
    haha, congrats again brother. And welcome to the forums, glad to see a new guy that knows how to use the search button and check stickies. Enjoy your psp and ill see you in the threads man...