Thread: Im Here!

1. #1 Im Here! 
    Been reading about all the new mods, firmware progressions, and madness thats been going on here so i thought it's only right if i become part of it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    wow welcome and with this first post you are now officially member of the forum.hope to see you here until you mod your psp to the fullest.just use search button for more info and read stickys to add your knowledge on modding....

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker apathy96's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum...what firmware do you have on your psp?

I unfortunately have the 3.03...i just got my psp earlier this year and thought I was going to be the hottest thing out since sliced bread downloading the new 3.03...only to find out that was the biggest mistake i could make..but yea im hopefully going to get that unpatched GTA soon then its smooth sailing from then.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker apathy96's Avatar
    Sweet, yea just hold out till you can get your hands on that copy of gta and you will be golden. Good luck if you got any questions that the stickies don't answer, im here for ya homie, take it easy...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    bro im so sorry to hear that you know what if you were only near my place i can offer you to lend my gta lcs.the thing is i use this umd almost all the time here in my shop coz lots of customers come to upgrade their psp with versions like 2.81,2.82 and 3.03.anyways im sure youll get one too....good luck.....

Yea fox that would have been great..Yea I'm sure i'll find one..thanks guys now I know where to come for any issues im having. I'll keep yall updated with my GTA search