Thread: Hey there!

1. #1 Hey there! 
    hey guys, Just registered in this forum, so I thought I might introduce myself
    I own a PSP since.... probably 2 years ago =P
    can't remember exactly, but it was in December or January
    I suppose the version was 1.50 at that time, but I was a noob, and Don't know about homebrew and stuff, now that I know, my PSP is already in it's 2.71

well I have been planning to downgrade for soemtimes, but I am alaways afraid of bricking my PSP, so I decided not to, well not for now =P
    maybe when my Disc Drive is broken, then it's time for me to Downgrade lol

well as for myself, I'm 15 years old, and I came from Indonesia

so that's it, I think I know quite a lot, even though I haven't been able to be brave enough to downgrade my PSP, but I think I could help people out

and Sorru for my badn English btw

see you around

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker alfox's Avatar
    welcome to the forum bro.about your psp go ahead i suggest you get a custom fw either 330oea if youre into psx games but if youre more of a modding guy then get your psp to 303oec so you can modify your xmb and etc...just use the search button or read stickys for guide.good luck....

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker apathy96's Avatar
    Don't be afraid of brinking bro, if you do all the steps carfully and correctly, you have nothing to worry about. The 2.71 downgrader is a breeze man. Let us know how it goes...