Thread: Hi i am brought here to be the first or second to hack PSP's 1.5+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hi i am brought here to be the first or second to hack PSP's 1.5+ 
    Member PSP User
    I am ready steady go for the PSP 1.5+ . I am dedicated to this site because when i say i am working on something i get cheers and roars from psp fans not like the other sites that flame and tell me to release the file while its still in progress
    know i am a noob to this site but not to programming c++ apps and the PSP. I want this site to be the very first to get the PSP 1.5+ downloads and i will also rely on others to help me.

So dont frown About Your 1.5+ psp because i am here to help

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    Nice goal, welcome to the nuthouse.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

Member PSP User
    Thanks everyones so kind and willing here.
    Also ive nearlly got the downgrade working just i little more tweaking and testing gotta go and test it.

See Ya

Member PSP User
    Even though i dont own a 1.5, nice idea here
    PSP History
    2.71 -> 3.52 -> 1.50 -> 3.52 M33-4

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Good Luck i will help you out if i can
    GOOD FORTUNE COMES TO THOSE WHO WISH FOR AN XBOX 360 AND PS3 .....really...no seriously....

6. #6 I'm getting an Error with this Online thing, Please help? 
    I make a new Connection, And I named it and all that, And when I went to the WLAN Settings, And pressed ''Scan'' it comes up with this Error - ''No Access Points Were Dedected, Do you want to try Again?'' and when I try again it does the same thing, Iv tried this Plugged into th AC Adapter, Plugged into the Computer, and just not plugged in anything, Please help? I really want to be able to play online.

7. #7 helps on the way 
    kdeshawn
    do u have a router thats connected to your computer????thats wat will get u to being able to play online.....gewtt

8. #8 Yes 
    Yes the router is not in my room, But my internet cable is led into the router, So yes, I have a router.. But how do I play Online then?

sleekskins
    This may seem a little obvious but is your computer and router on when you try and connect to the net? Is has to be on, otherwise the PSP can't pick up any signals from the router.

10. #10 Heres exatcly what I do. 
    Routers On, Internets Working, Computers on, I plug it into the Port in the front of my computer, I scan for the connection and that access point error pops up..

But my neighbor was the first to have it online, and they have a Wireless, and that worked I think, So maybe I have to change the settings, now that I'm not useing a wireless or something?

sleekskins
    Yeah, i think that's the problem. You need a wireless router to connect to the internet. You don't need to connect your PSP to your PC when trying to go online either.

Full instructions on connecting to the net using a wireless router can be found here: http://www.psphome.com/forum/psp-tut...s-network.html

13. #13 But 
    I don't have a wireless router..

Even with the wireless router, You need to do that Scan thing, and it still says the Access Point Error.. So I think I need to have it plugged in, Because I dont have a wireless router here.. Iv tried to do it with no USB Port, Iv tried it with the USB port, And Iv tried it in the AC Adapter.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    If u have tried it with someone elses wireless and it says "no access points within range" then dunno what the problem is, should pick it up fine. i pick 2 other connections up apart from my wifi max in my area. If set up connection right it will pick it up. Sometimes a firewalled or wep'd connection wont be picked up no matter what.
    (crs's ds did not pick up his wireless untill wep was removed)

And if u dont have any kind of wireless albeit router of wifi USB adapter of some kind then u cannont get online, dont need to connect anything to the psp to connect.

little teaser. lol

sleekskins
    It doesn't work with a normal router or internet connection unless you've got the Wi-Fi Max adaptor (this).

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    You don't need to connect your PSP to your PC when trying to go online either.
    Let me rephrase that. You're not supposed to connect your PSP to your PC. For one, you can't put it in USB mode and search for the router so plugging it in isn't doing anything. And two, the whole point is for you to be able to access the net without having to go on a PC.

It's not going to work trying to access the net using a normal router, unless you have a USB adaptor and follow the instructions in the tutorials part of the forum. And if you're trying to access your neighbour's wireless router, it's possible that it's too far away for your PSP to get its signal, and even if it isn't, it's possible that it blocks outside connections so it either won't pick it up or it'll ask you to enter the WEP key, which you'll have to ask your neighbour for.

So your choices are to either buy a wireless router, buy the Wi-Fi Max adaptor, or buy a USB adaptor and use the hack to get online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast