Thread: Good-news-noob

1. #1 Good-news-noob 
    Hi all!

Had been thinking for a while about getting a PSP and after a discussion with a friend at work, I got given one that hadn't seen use in many years.
    It's an early jap model that was running v1.0 and the only reason I didn't update with official firmware was that it didn't like the WLAN I have at home so it wouldn't connect.
    I am a complete noob and have never used any custom firmware for anything, so it didn't even occur to me at this point.
    I did buy Tekken DR and upgrade to 2.71. Lo and behold, the WLAN connected and I could upgrade to 3.71.... but while browsing a popular un-nameable website, the thought DID occur to me to look at some Mods...

The first think I found out, from this very site, was that I should have just left the damn think alone and upgrading from v1.0 would have saved me a whole lota trouble.

After a couple of hours searching though I did mang
    So a big thank you to everyone whole helps out on this site. I have my first piece of hacked hardware ever due to all the info you've put up here. And I get to rub it in my friend at works face when showing him how much better the PSP is now it's updated properly. Cheers guys!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker HALOBOY's Avatar
    v 1.0 psps are worth some good money seeing as they were the 1st ones created.but welcome to the community
    2.60>2.71>1.5>3.03OE-C>Semibrick>1.5>3.03OE-C>3.40 OE-A>REFLASH>3.40-HALO>1.5>3.40-HALO
    Have 3.40 OE-A?SHOW US! edited9/25/07 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...ions-here.html
    Custom Halo PSP

PSPz Hacked:6 Bricks:1 Semibricks:3 Pandora Revives:2