Thread: Yo! sexybeast099 here!

1. #1 Yo! sexybeast099 here! 
    Hey, I'm sexybeast099. I am 17 as of September of this year (2007) and I got my PSP off of ebay.

My Profile as of Nov. 25, 2007
    I was a total noob about everything and decided to upgrade it to the latest firmware version because that's always the one with the most functionality, right? Of course we all know that's not true, but I didn't know that at the time and updated to 3.72 off of the Sony website. Now I can't play homebrew, can't downgrade, and have a screwed-up battery from my attempt to make a Pandora's battery without another PSP. I'm thinking of going to EB Games/GameStop to borrow a PSP (staying in the store) so that I can make the softmodded battery.

So far I have spent countless hours in front of the computer just researching on these forums and misc. websites trying my hardest to find a Pandora Battery FAQ or guide to fit my situation. I have lined up a few people to make a battery for me if I send them my working (untampered) battery. I've already made a magic memory stick but it's useless without it's counterpart.

I give a warm thanks to all those who will do the pandora's battery creation for cheap or at no profit to themselves. THANK YOU!!

I also would like to thank the PSP Team for discovering the hack to make Pandora's Battery. YOU ROCK!!!

I really wish someone would make a set of FAQs in layman's terms or a "Pandora's Battery for Dummies" book. I have had to go thru a bunch of sites and nix the content because I couldn't understand what they were saying.
    Pandora's Battery is a hoax. Sony started the rumor in an effort to make people ruin their own batteries and buy more from them.

If you believe this, copy and paste the above thought into your signature.

A Dummy's Guide to Running Homebrew
    GUIDE TO::Making Pandora's Battery (*new method*)

Welcome to the forums!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Welcome.

There are so many guides to pandora's battery, it's really simple..

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker VeryThinPSP's Avatar
    Yeah, welcome to pspmod.
    3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!>3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!

8 Billion dollars wasted. Increased federal spending led to increased use.Time to stop?
    Very Funny STUFF FOR SALE!
    PWND! FREE PSP!
    R.I.P. MIDIAN

I got my Pandora's battery to work as some of you may already know, and I ended the search for other ways to downgrade. The exception is to OFW 1.5 or something like that, but I have a CFW PSP so it shouldn't be nearly as hard anymore.
    Pandora's Battery is a hoax. Sony started the rumor in an effort to make people ruin their own batteries and buy more from them.

If you believe this, copy and paste the above thought into your signature.

A Dummy's Guide to Running Homebrew
    GUIDE TO::Making Pandora's Battery (*new method*)

Welcome to pspmod! Hope you have fun!
    Firmware History:
    2.71>Lumines>1.5> 3.52 m33> 3.52 m33-3> 3.71 m33> 1.5> 3.52 m33> 3.52 m33-4> 3.71 m33

DAMN BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!! DAMN YOU!!!!