Thread: Greetings

1. #1 Greetings 
    Hey whats up?

Name's Paul. I just picked up a white Star Wars edition PSP over the weekend. When I looked under the system software it says 3.71.

Over the weekend also I used a guide off this site to try and make a sony 3.6v 2200mah battery I bought at bestbuy into a pandora battery. I thought I did everything right but to avail I couldn't get the little guy to work. When I put it in, it wont power on and even when i connect the charger, the battery wont charge. I probably shorted it out. Oh well, such is life I guess.

Anyways, thats pretty much my only experience with modding a psp so far. I'm hoping things go smoother in the future, even though I'm probably gonna have to get another battery to try and butcher correctly.

Is there anyway around without cutting the battery open to make a pandora battery? Probably not the best place to ask but I figured since I'm ranting on the subject, I might ask well ask.

Speaking of rants, I should probably just shut before I bore everybody to death. Well, its great to finally be a part of this psp modding community. Also thanks for the help with everything so far. Talk to you later

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker VeryThinPSP's Avatar
    Welcome to pspmod. Yeah, sounds like you shorted it....that happens. You could have someone that owns a phat psp running CF (Custom Firmware) to soft-mod your battery which does not require you to open it up. You could also buy the battery off the internet. I hope your modding goes smoother from now on.
    3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!>3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!

8 Billion dollars wasted. Increased federal spending led to increased use.Time to stop?
    Very Funny STUFF FOR SALE!
    PWND! FREE PSP!
    R.I.P. MIDIAN

Welcome to PSPMod
    ~Jay

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker rex922's Avatar
    if u need help just post in the forum and wait a day someone will help u
    PSP Journey:
    3.71OFW->Pandora->3.71m33->3.71m33-2->3.71m33-3-->1.5--->3.52m33->3.52m33-4->3.71m33-4--->5.00m33-3+1.5Kernel+UPTv5.0.2
    U.P.M.S Easy Installer Guide/CwCheat+IRSHELL/Cintro For 3.71m33-3(Almost)

Good news!

My buddy and I figured out how to make a pandora battery and magic mem stick

My psp is running 3.71 m33-3 firmware now . Im really happy I got it working. Thanks again for all the help off this site and everything. I wouldnt of gotten it to work if it wasn't for this site. Thanks again.