Thread: Howdy. >;o

1. #1 Howdy. >;o 
    Junior Member PSP User CrispinX's Avatar
    HELLO INTERNET.

I am a proud new owner of the PSP and I am in love with its media capabilties. I read manga and watch anime on my PSP, and I just bought it last week. I actually got it in Japan since I was there with my friends for two weeks as a graduation present.

So I have a Japanese PSP, but I unfortunately upgraded it earlier this morning to 1.52. I guess I'll have to wait for the newer hacks to finish before I can put anything extra on here. >;[

Speaking of that, I was wondering if anyone needed help? I am absolutely clueless as to how anything works on the PSP, but I have programming experience and I can learn quickly. I would love to help anyone with what they are working on in basically any field. ;D Just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

I hope this community flourishes because I can see a totally new future of portable hardware in this sexy little device. >;D

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    Welcome to the nuthouse man, glad to have you.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispinX
    So I have a Japanese PSP, but I unfortunately upgraded it earlier this morning to 1.52. I guess I'll have to wait for the newer hacks to finish before I can put anything extra on here. >;[>;D
    Ahhhhhhhhh!!! The odds of you ever being able to run homebrew on that PSP are incredibly low now that you've upgraded. You may as well just stick to games that run on umd, because the 1.52 patch fixes pretty much all of the holes I would assume. Good luck with that, I'm sorry you decided to upgrade so hastily.

Aaron

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    Most of us are at that level aaron, they're working on it.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

Member PSP User
    Hmm i need a psp, before more and more come out and it will take forever for me to do anything

Welcome to the nuthouse
    PSP History
    2.71 -> 3.52 -> 1.50 -> 3.52 M33-4

6. #6 My 2 Cents........... 
    kingb51
    Hi guys,

I thought of an idea this morning, which might help the site expand in popularity and functionality quite quickly.

What do you think of this:

The PSP Home Connoisseurs' Club.

This could be an added feature and more prestigious membership to the site, with an annual or half annual fee towards the site. In return the Connoisseur Members could be provided with free copies of manuals, hints & cheats, monthly prizes and whatever else anyone might think of!

Just a little thought, further additions to the idea, thoughts or critisizms are welcome.

Regards,

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    good idea, I will think about this, thanks