Thread: Hello!

1. #1 Hello! 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Well, the title just about says it all. First off, greetings and salutations to everyone, it's a pleasure to be here.

A little bit about how this thread came to be. I stumbled on this site while researching how to mod my PSP. Like a lot of the other sites, it had a plethora of information. Unlike those others, this one had people. Who know things. And help other people. People like me. The combination of a veritable sea of knowledge and folks who know how to wield it make it a godsend to us n00bs.

My only regret in joining this site is that I hadn't found it sooner.

You'll probably see me bopping around the forums, posting my opinion on the one thing I know (games), and asking questions in the ones I don't (everything else).

Cheers!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Morris1113's Avatar
    haha i know how u feel about not joining sooner, well WELCOME to psp mod dude, i assure u if nowone else that u will definatly enjoy this site, from endless posts, competitions, homebrew, mods, updates and all that stuff, if you have any questions you can ask me or anyone else here or if u have game review requests thats all me ^^ just no pirating have fun
    - You... are not worthy

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    welcome to my homepage

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker VeryThinPSP's Avatar
    Welcome.
    3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!>3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!

8 Billion dollars wasted. Increased federal spending led to increased use.Time to stop?
    Very Funny STUFF FOR SALE!
    PWND! FREE PSP!
    R.I.P. MIDIAN

Junior Member PSP User
    VTPSP:

Haha, hey dude! Thanks for the little chat last night, I got two new batteries, both pandora compatible... and I'm now running 3.71 M33

Morris:

I'm enjoying it a lot already. Not much of a pirate these days, buying good games support good game developers.

Chinese:

It is a privilege and an honor to be here on the bleeding edge of PSP enthusiasm.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker VeryThinPSP's Avatar
    Congratulations....you should update your psp to 3.71 M33-3.
    3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!>3.60>3.71 M33-2>3.71 M33-3>SOLD!

8 Billion dollars wasted. Increased federal spending led to increased use.Time to stop?
    Very Funny STUFF FOR SALE!
    PWND! FREE PSP!
    R.I.P. MIDIAN