Thread: Welcome to me!

1. #1 Welcome to me! 
    Greetings, all!

I have just purchased my new PSP, and boy am I excited!. I have the original firmware, and I am not updating it. Any suggestions on where I start on some cool emulators / mods? Homebrew games would also be welcome. Thanks a bunch. Let's have some fun!

Junior Member PSP User CrispinX's Avatar
    Welcome to our humble little community. ;D

Ah, you lucky bastard. You learned of mods BEFORE updating. ;p I'm not sure where to pick up the homebrew stuff, but I'm sure someone in here will soon reply with the info you're needing. ;]

3. #3 So You Know 
    i KNOW HOW TO MAKE ANY MOVIE ON DVD ABLE TO PLAY ON YOUR PSP FIRST YOU MIGHT WANT A BIGGER MEMORY CARD

BUT THE THING YOU NEED THE MOST IS TO GO TO PSPVIDEO9.COM AND DOWNLOAD IT ON TO YOUR COMPUTER THEN SAVE THE MOVIE ON YOUR COMPUTER THEN CONVERT IT USING PSPVIDEO9

THANK YOU COME AGAIN
    xbox360+ps3+psp=
    very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
    HAPPY

- a DS.............even better

Junior Member PSP User
    OMFG!!11! THAT IS THE COOLEST THING IN THW WERLED! YOU'RE SO L337!

seriously, please stop the caps and spam

Member PSP User
    If you need a REALLY big achrive of downloads for psp 1.0 goto www.psphacker.com
    please still visit this site though for daily news and stuff.
    PSP 1.5 Hacked in 2 more days!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    2 more days, hmmmm, Welcome to the nuthouse man.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

7. #7 PSP firmware version 
    what is the best version firmware of PSP? i dont have any idea on this, i want to buy a PSP but dont know what version? can you help me guys? thanks

vhs2020
    well all the psps are the same i think and u download the fimware versions-the lower the version the more u can play homebrew games - higher u cant play homebrew but like its more updated

9. #9 homebrews 
    Quote Originally Posted by []D$[]D View Post
    well all the psps are the same i think and u download the fimware versions-the lower the version the more u can play homebrew games - higher u cant play homebrew but like its more updated
    what do you mean by homebrews

what do you mean by homebrews?

11. #11 Cant belive no ones posted on this yet :P 
    lizardneo
    I made this account just now, cause this is such an easy question, and no one wants to tell you. Not really, they prob. just haven't been on. Homebrew are programs that regular (well, really smart) people have created that run on the PSP. You can play emulated games from nes, snes, genisis, blah blah blah, run programs like pda-like programs, all kinds of stuff. Trouble is, when Sony realised that people could do this, they changed made it near impossible to do in the latest firmwares (well, all, I belive, other than 1.5) It stinks because I really like the visualizer for the music on firmware 3.2

Freedick
    the best version is 1.50 but i don't think it's possible to get that in stores anymore
    you would have to get it online i think

maccabi723
    The lower the better, but any psp up to firmware 2.71 can run homebrew (2.80 can, but is limited).

See my post Here.