Thread: hey need help!

1. #1 hey need help! 
    Um yeah HI I got a PSP long time ago and now I find out it has web browser CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A LINK WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD A WEB BROWSER FOR THE UPDATED VERSION OF 1.51 PLZ!!!!!!!?????????

Senior Member I Modded My PSP reesepbc's Avatar
    You need to do some more research, the psp itself does not have a browser, if you own the game Wipeout Pure you can hack your DNS settings to use that games browser.... read some of the threads about the browser. Welcome to the nuthouse.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

I know that dude but I dont have Wipoe Out Pure, well I have it but oinly for a short time its my friends... so cmon dude there has to be someplace I can go to get that web browser!

That web browser dosen't exist anywhere else, you don't have the game you don't get it. That's it.
    Man, we've come a long way since Pong and tape drives. I was there in 80 and all I got was this videogame addiction!

what about the new one, the Hacked 1.5 thing dosent work wif out it?

No, the hacked 1.5 thing is just a way to let you run home brew (or home made) programs on the psp, nobody I know currently has a home made browser and I doubt they will although it's possible.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Yep, so either you get WipeOut Pure... or your SOL (Shit outa luck)

8. #8 File Transferring 
    bigoblimp18
    I want to transfer game demos in the form of a PBP to my PSP. I donnect with a USB cable successfully, and turn it to USB mode. I cannot access the PSP directory anywhere! What should I do, or where should I go to find it?

maccabi723
    The first time you connect the psp to your computer (and put the psp in USB mode), windows should say something about detecting/installing a usb mass storage device, after a few seconds a new drive should appear in 'my computer'. If you only have 1 hard drive and 1 cd/dvd-rom its most likely E:

You do have a memory stick in the psp? The usb connection is used to provide access to the memory stick from a computer, it does not allow you to access directly the psp's internal flash memory (where the system software is stored).

Game demos must be placed in a specifically named folder inside <psp's drive letter>:\PSP\GAME. Eg: The locoroco Christmas demo has to be placed in <psp's drive letter>:\PSP\GAME\NPJG90001

There should be info on how to name the directory for your demo wherever you downloaded it from.

hi, i have downloaded the games and music videos in my psp but it always says corrupted or cannot be played.....any ideas why? pls help me out here , thanks in advance :P , by the way, i updated it to ver 3.00 already

maccabi723
    Game demos must be placed in a specifically named folder or they wont work.
    On firmware 3.0 video files (in either mp4-sp or AVC format) can be placed in <psp's drive letter>:\VIDEO

The psp does not play .avi, .mpg, .mov or anything like that, use pspvideo9 to convert these formats to MP4-AVC.

Link to PSP video 9.