Thread: Yo, whats up!

1. #1 Yo, whats up! 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hi, im new sure here, as Im sure you can tell. I just recently bought a psp in hopes of getting it modded but havent figured out how. Im not the best with computers so most of the stuff i see is gibberish. I have version 2.81 on my psp(had to upgrade to play GTA vcs). I was wondering if i could get a little advice on how to do this. I only really want it to be an emulator(I really want to play ps1 games but i heard that it has problems) but also want genesis games and the likes. First off, what is a pandora battery, and do i need to make one. If you will, will you email me a zeidrach@yahoo.com until I figure out how to use the site(took me 20 min to figure out how to post a new thread lol!)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    lol... you actually do not need a pandora battery and magic memory stick... google for downgrading a 2.81 firmware on the psp. find the result and come back, post it here. alot of the ppl here are helpful so dont worry
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

3. #3 I looked 
    Junior Member PSP User
    I found a couple of sites but the first one didn't look to promising and the second one costs money. However I do not want to mess up my PSP. Can you recomend a site that will do this? Also, will I still be able to play GTA vcs(which made me UPGRADE) with a downgraded psp? Also, thank you for the advice. I've had a few minutes to look around and am already starting to feel at home(for better or for worse). I should be able to get plenty of help here and hopefully someday be able to help others. This is WAY better than trying to get help on the craigslist forum lol!
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 03-06-2008 at 02:36 AM.