Thread: Wow......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Wow...... 
    Huh..........I can start a THREAD here, but COULDN'T at the FORUMS?? Gotta check into that EDIT: well not quite posted were I had intended, but here goes http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/P..._EF000530.aspx Makes a Pandora "tool battery" from your OLDER psp battery (and slims) can be reversed to normal battery again. $27.24 with AIRMAIL shipping from Florida to USA address. http://shop1.outpost.com/{513N3A1HAsNt0s+-dQvncA**.node3}/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&query_string=4g b+mspd&cat=&submit.x=13&submit.y=15 here you get a 4GB Pro Duo for $29.99 (shipping around $7.....but that will cover 3 MS's also) *not sure HOW MANY you can get for same shipping. I always order 3 at a time (3 different times) IF this MS is OFF SALE // JUST check back every 4 or 5 days. They will be back up for sale again. $59 is normal price. I have paid $34 each here 1 time.
    Last edited by clockdryve; 03-15-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    stop spamming
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

3. #3 Stop Following Me Around!!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMB3Rs View Post
    stop spamming
    I am NOT spamming!!!! I am HELPING others GET what they NEED!! I do NOT have ANYTHING to do with these companies........And I DO NOT LIKE SPAM myself. Before you PISS me off (go crawl back under your rock) and leave ME alone. I can't help it that I had to add my HELPFULL info to other POSTs (because of the 15 post needed to make NEW thread) Get a LIFE loser.

People run out to get pandora "tool" batteries and pay $35-50 for them (only good for pandora) I give them link to "battery tool" that converts-returns battery for pandora (helpful) I give then LINK to CHEAP $29.99 memory stick 4GB (fast) EVERYBODY here should get one.....or pay $50 ++ somewere else. I AINT peddling sex-smut....trash. It is to do with GAMEING and HACKING tools. I give info FREE. Is not putting ANYTHING into my pocket!! What GOOD are You???? cry baby. *and you started it (at other post also) Boo-hoo
    Last edited by clockdryve; 03-15-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: spelling. also

FRYS.com (bad link above) for the 4GB memory stick $29.99 *tryed to EDIT the above post, and insert the link again.....but it got all jumbled up. Sorry
    Last edited by clockdryve; 03-15-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Well... Lets see, I see a Whole lot of Post that I would Consider Spam, Usualy If it needs to be Labled "Off Topic" Its spam
    Most of your post seem like ads, If you were one of My usuers, I would Assume you were a bot, Exept, I dont have bots on my forum (Technicly I do, But Ive made it Impossible for then to post)

I think places to get stuff, Should be Left up to a person to ask, then Get an Answer, Or a More Review Type thing, To me, This is just some spam

Plus, You just Tripple Posted
    and Again Here
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/hardwar...a-battery.html
    Last edited by ProtoJazz; 03-15-2008 at 09:41 PM.

I have an Avatar script like this, But vbulliten Hates it

Okay....I have made these statements more then 3 times at this forum...all relevant to the questions on that thread (cept for 1 or 2) *Crunching away my 15 post requirements (also) *and spreading out the SALE mainly...on the MS. As for the people "ask-answer" some do not know the questions they need. to ask...or OTHER options (battery tool) are not as well known. Can save them time and money....or fear. As for the 4gb memory stick....that is just there LUCK if they find that I only started that "off topic" remark because THAT was a line I had picked up (in one of this forums TOPICS) so.....yes, bad choice of words I guess. I was just trying to help others and DIDN'T like being called a SPAMMER.

I never did understand what the BIG deal with the double-triple post thing is about.....some people DON'T have all day to RESEARCH an answer. And just giveing them the answer NOW, that is why they are here asking (or SEARCHING)...(instead of flameing-pointing fingers) just adds to the negative in this world. And as I said before (along with the same subject matter) giving them (or someone-RESEARCHING) a little TIP to another WAY of doing something is NOT actually a double-tripple post ??? I don't understand. Hope someone enjoys there 4gb MS. **My main problem here was that I "could not" make a NEW thread (wasn't allowed) and trying to spread the word. I really think the "battery tool" is going to be helpfull to people (newer slims cannot make pandora) hardmod is DANGEROUS, and the "tool" can be stored AWAY and not worried about till you need PANDORA (brick) while you use your battery for playing (not stuck for service mode battery) Oh well.....one good thing about this forum is that my "popup" blocker doesn't -snap, crackle, pop...all the time. Haha
    Last edited by clockdryve; 03-15-2008 at 11:03 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    the big deal is that theres no point in dbl/triple posting when theres an edit button! would you want someone to call you 5 times in a row? or tell you everything the 1st time they call you?
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Dude you're making double and tripple posts back to back that's without a doubt spam. There's an edit button for a reason and your information, sure it's helpful, but there's a difference between trying to help and trying to cram information down people's throats so you can feel useful.
    If Dark Alex is God, AhMan is Jesus and iRShell is the Bible
    3.8m33-5->3.9m33-2->3.8m33-5

Quote Originally Posted by clockdryve View Post
    As for the people "ask-answer" some do not know the questions they need.
    Uhh... Im pretty sure some one would know if they were looking for a Cheap MS, or Battery
    it doesnt just hit you like "OH SHIT! I do need that right this Second!"
    I dont think We get too many people too stupid to formulate there thoughts into a question

what ever......so now I am feeling HELPFUL. I hope you feel USEFULL now with that comment. Leave it alone. I dont think you were invited. I SAID I did wrong......but some need help (on another level) and YES-some do NEED answers (before) they ask. Been there-Done that. start the game over.......will you?? Geesh *PS....if you DON'T get that MS (right this second) then you can pay full price-I don't care. I get people around my home town WISHING they would have gotten the memory stick....then WHAM....off sale. But with THAT post....they will know to CHECK back and catch the sale again. * I thought the posts were in different areas (threads) I'll check.....maybe you guys are "subscribed" to the same threads I had post in....or didn't read any variables. Like I said before...if this forum didn't have that STUPID RULE (15 posts required) to start NEW thread.....we ALL wouldn't be here (though I feel as MOST people LIKE to get there feathers ruffled from time to time) If I could have posted NEW thread.....I would HAVE. And I DID answer SOME questions (and FIXED a silly answer someone else gave) *were do you find that to install pandora battery (for downgrade) that it is REQUIRED to afix the AC adapter BEFORE applying the JigKick battery (unless you are REURNING jigkick to normal....that is WRONG) **This was a GUY that "crapped" his psp. Now would be nice if he got another PSP....Jigkick-AC adapter...magic stick, then it doesn't work....so he plays around and BRICKS another.....wow, I feel a TRIPLE post would be in order. Well I guess I am a bad guy. 28 post's....and HALF of them - just brushing you guys off my back Batter Up!! (just jokeing) Here's what we do guys....just open up the window, and let the BIRD fly out. We don't need to just start SHOOTING as the first answer to everything. IF I edit a post.....do you all get a notification too? Maybe the threads shouldn't have AUTO subscribe checked default.....who want to always go looking for something to SHUT down. Better to ENABLE if "wanted" Just my opinion.
    Last edited by clockdryve; 03-16-2008 at 12:26 AM.

I paid full price for mine long ago,
    Theres never a better way

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker valledor03's Avatar
    whos your beat, pacman or marques?

lol.
    PSP 1000 => 6.39 ME 9.1
    PSP 2000 => 6.39 ME 9.1
    PSP 3000 => 5.50 GEN-C

27/06/2008 12:58 PM DarkFoxSniper
    PS3 is Sony's baby..what do you expect...PSP is like..their bastard child
    15/03/2008 12:18 PM valledor03
    i thought electro, helped you?
    15/03/2008 12:19 PM jonesy1181
    he told me to suck his balls
    thanks to:
    dark alex
    darkfoxsniper

Good Answer I think If you mean NEVER catching up with the REAL DEALS (on MS) I totally agree....as the prices are always going to drop as the technology expands. And for the archives....these Lexar II's are 3 times faster than the Sony and 2 times faster than Sandisk (Blackspeed V2). My personal OPINION.....I wish the PSP-Slim wasn't so cheaply made....cause I would like the added benefits. Not slamming Slim-Owners, I just judge quality with the weight factor, for something you slam around in your hands...I would be worried. Sorry for the STRESS guys.
    Last edited by clockdryve; 03-16-2008 at 04:13 AM. Reason: spelling allows-always

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast