Thread: Thank You All!!!!

1. #1 Thank You All!!!! 
    Member PSP User
    I wanted to send each and every one of you a warm "Thank You" for making such a wonderful PSP moding site... Everyone here offers kind help to all the newbs like myself..

I'm new to the site and to the PSP culture. In fact, i hated SONY for the longest time. Been a modded XBOX fanboy! ahahha... no flames please.. About a week ago i was on the market looking for a multimedia MP3 player. I couldn't find one within my price range. Luck turn out that a coworker sold me his PSP fat, 1 game for $100. After long research i realize the potential of the PSP far exceeds that on any multimedia MP3 player on the market! I've been hooked ever sense.!

I have a PSP1001 which came with OFW 3.95.. I followed all of your easy to follow guides and i was able to make my own pandora bat and magic stick... Kinda sucked because i made the mistake of using my only battery. Never the less i ordered me the X5 battery..

My PSP now has 4.01-m33-2 with the 1.50 kernal. I have a couple PSP and homebrew appz, games and many themes! I love it! I just love sitting in the toilet watching movies and playing games! hahahahahah Tonight i will attempt to go ahead and try some emulators on this thing to see how it plays..! Cant wait till my 8gb mini SD card/PRO DUO converter and X5 battery come in...

Thanks again guys..!

one question... Is it harmful to the PSP to continue to use pandora battery? I figured out that if I plug in the AC adapter and boot up my PSP, stick the battery in while its running, it seems to work just like a regular battery. I then unplug the AC adapter and it works.. Is this harmful?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP terinbune's Avatar
    I don't think it is harmful so much as it is annoying. Grats on the CFW
    -T

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Karufah's Avatar
    well it is not harmful but it seems annoying as hell, i would reverd it to a normal battery or just spend some money on a new one ...
    Firmware History:
    PSP Phat -> sold
    PSP Slim Ice Silver -> next week

Forum Rules

" I run shit here, you just live here "

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by terinbune View Post
    I don't think it is harmful so much as it is annoying. Grats on the CFW
    -T
    Thanks.... yes it is very annoying... hahahha... I hope my battery comes in soon so i dont keep having to do that.

I just thought about something... "Magic Gate" approved mem cards..? Why is this soooo inportant...? If people are using SD/DUO converters to expand memory, play games, movies, MP3s then why is the need of of having a certified magic gate DUO card..? Is this more of a quality control, rather than an important feature needed..?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker valledor03's Avatar
    welcome to mod
    PSP 1000 => 6.39 ME 9.1
    PSP 2000 => 6.39 ME 9.1
    PSP 3000 => 5.50 GEN-C

27/06/2008 12:58 PM DarkFoxSniper
    PS3 is Sony's baby..what do you expect...PSP is like..their bastard child
    15/03/2008 12:18 PM valledor03
    i thought electro, helped you?
    15/03/2008 12:19 PM jonesy1181
    he told me to suck his balls
    thanks to: