Thread: Hi

1. #1 Hi 
    Junior Member PSP User Chosen Rifle's Avatar
    Hi my name is Chosen Rifle. I bought a PSP back in August and I'm having a good time, except for the fact that my friend upgraded it to a version 2.6. I found out later on that the version i had befor was able to get emulators and old school games. I was fuming when I found out that there currently is no way to down grade my PSP back to 2.0. Does anyone have a clue as to when the hack will be compleete? If so could your contact me via this forum or email or PM i reallly wann put the old Zelda's and Marios on my Psp. Thanx
    If practise make perfect, but there is no such thing as perfect, then why practise at all?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    i seriously doubt there will be another downgrader.
    but theres homebrew on 2.5, hopefully soon on 2.6 and then sony will releace 3.0

Senior Member I Modded My PSP categoriesisthecategory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen Rifle
    Hi my name is Chosen Rifle. I bought a PSP back in August and I'm having a good time, except for the fact that my friend upgraded it to a version 2.6. I found out later on that the version i had befor was able to get emulators and old school games. I was fuming when I found out that there currently is no way to down grade my PSP back to 2.0. Does anyone have a clue as to when the hack will be compleete? If so could your contact me via this forum or email or PM i reallly wann put the old Zelda's and Marios on my Psp. Thanx
    any friend that would do that kind of thing isnt a friend.

I give my kudos to [nightfox]

Junior Member PSP User Chosen Rifle's Avatar
    at first i thought it was a good think neither of us new at the time
    If practise make perfect, but there is no such thing as perfect, then why practise at all?