Thread: New to psp hacking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 New to psp hacking 
    Hi i have a psp and have herd about the capabilities of playing games from the MS just like i play games off a hd in my xbox, the reason i got a psp is because it would be like havin a protable xbox with me, now i have a psp v2.1 and to my understanding there is no hack for it atm, now i have bought off ebay a disc with some games on it i already have figured out how to put films n music on it, i just need confermation on if it is possible to play theses games i have bought and how i go about it. i can put money someone reads this and puts sumin like (read the stickies NooB) or sumin gay like that, because i can understand that other ppl have prolly asked the same questions, all im after is a straight forward easy to understand answer without all the lingo that i dnt understand, so if some one could help it would be very appreciated.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    If by "games" you mean games that were released for the psp, then there is no way to play them from the memory stick on a version 2.01. You can use emulators, such as a super nintendo emulator, or run homemade games on a 2.01. The only way to run these things is with the eLoader that works by using an exploit in the GTA game save. For more info on that check www.fanjita.org

By the way, shame on you for buying a disk full of pirated games. Serves you right to pay for stolen games you can't even play. Support the hard working game developers and buy their hard work. If its good enough to play, its good enough to pay.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    too right.
    fuck pirates.

hey man thanx for the advice im sure sumin will come out soon tho, and wot am i supposed to do i have a low payed job and love playin games all i have is gta n pro evo 5 gets a bit boring plus i cant afford to go buy games every week or month. Besides Games developers get loads of money im sure ppl like you will keep there pay cheques comming. but i do know that you can use the pirates i just need to figure out how

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MrPotatoes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle
    By the way, shame on you for buying a disk full of pirated games. Serves you right to pay for stolen games you can't even play. Support the hard working game developers and buy their hard work. If its good enough to play, its good enough to pay.
    Quoted for truth. or qft

soory im not into the forum lingo, wot do u mean by qtf

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    fuck knows, i didnt get it either, sure he didnt fall asleep for a second before posting?

lol good point, then again i take a while but thats coz i got shitty dial up

know where i typed Quothed for truth?

well take the first letters of each of those words and you get the acronym QFT.

there you go. you learned something today

now u say it its so obvious, how long did it take you to make that one up? so your on here and u obviously want to exploit the floors of the psp bt yet u dnt agree to exploit the fact you can copy games n play for free, i dnt get that

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    @Mr. Tator... You put QTF instead of QFT the first time... thus the confusion.

@Andy... To launch ISO's (psp games ripped from the disk to the memory stick in this case) you have to use a homebrew application such as "UMD Emulator" or "Fast Loader". These only work on psp's with version 1.5 or 1.0... so no you can not do it. I could, but I don't steal and being poor is no justification. I worked hard in collage to get degree. I earn my money just like you. The game cost me just as much as it costs you.
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything? i didn't say it was obvious i was showing you want it meant. don't take from the post what isn't there.

http://qtf.urbanup.com/1554310

i didn't make it up. so it took me no time to 1. figure it out, 2. to actually make it.

now about the pirating, no that is people's bread and butter. working 60+ hours a week to get a game out on time so you can make that cash for yourself is nothing to be laughed at. i don't appreciate when people take what is not thiers. would you like it if someone stole from you? i sure as hell wouldn't.

and on the point of exploiting the PSP well, i want to be able to do extra things with my PSP. remote control, Tetris for the hell of it and ROMs. and yes, i OWN every ROM that is on my PSP. technically it's stealing so i'm not in the right but in amendment to that it's been 10-> 20 years since those games have been sold so it's not taking money away from anyone anymore.

before you post something read and understand. don't try to sound intellectual without understanding what you are talking about. not starting a flame war but understand what you are talking about first. who you are talking to and what you are talking about

sweet i think i got those programmes with the disk, just gota wait for a downgrader to my version or higher then, that shudnt take long. well it is wrong and i prolly coud buy games there only Ã ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚£30 if i wanted by why not just get free ones and use the information out there its just another exploitation.

i don't know if you have EB or Gamespots over there but you can always wait until they are used and get them that way

yeah but its not like they have slaved 40+hrs doing summin they dnt enjoy, u gota love making games n stuff getting payed is just a bonus of it. there is prolly a small fraction of ppl who have pirate games compared to the rest who either dnt know that info is out there or are compleatly against it, and im not making n e money on it n i dnt intend to. either way your still exploiting sumthin so there is no technicallity. i understand what im on about, i find out about an exploit and im making the most of it doing extra thins like you said, i dnt care who im tlkin to im just after advice on a subject and i believe i have the info now, i just need to do a little more research do undersand a bit further

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast