Thread: im new

1. #1 im new 
    Junior Member PSP User
    just joined the site and i also just learned that 1.5 psps can do homebrew now... i think ill get a "real" memstick now (i have the default 32mb) so i can get roms and other homebrew stuff... albeit they arent too large...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    Good for you man, welcome to the site.

Junior Member PSP User
    If you have the money, aim for the 1 gig. Those should last you a long time.
    /sarcasm

Member PSP User
    One Gig is a must if your going to be loading music, movies especially and apps. Welcome

-lostinthatsmile
    Every man is an artist. It just depends on how good he is at it. My art is death, and im about to paint my masterpiece.

Junior Member PSP User
    no music, music sound sucks on the psp video sound is ok because it has +2 but i have a cd player so im fine wit music

6. #6 hi a new help thread for you 
    keebs
    hi and merry xmas all and can you help please. i have just got my hands on a psp and a have run dev hook 2.71 downgrade and it got to the point of letting me open dev h beta 5.1 but it wouldn't let me load a game so im thinking the settings must be wrong or some thing so i started again put the cd in and loaded 2.71 update and now i can't downgrade to 1.50 no sorry i can BUT when i reboot it go's back to 2.71 and it not letting me in to any other dev files have i messed up by updating can this be fixed and can you do a master reset on the psp any info would be great thanks psp1 utyurt

blash
    can u get full games downloaded 4 free

maccabi723
    You will need to download the DAX 2.71 generic downgrader to get your psp back to 1.5.

Never run the updates on your psp, they do not need to be installed to be used in devhook.

The easiest way to get devhook set up would be by using an automatic installer like this one.

As it says on the download's website:
    "Even though it's an easy installer, you'll want to make sure you know how to use these things or you could end up messing your settings. This is especially noteworthy as the installers don't actually come with a readme, so check their site or our forums for additional info on manual installation or on using this easy installer."

ALL downgraders and even some versions of devhook write to the psp's internal flash memory. It is unlikely if you know what you are doing, but still possible you may brick your psp. Neither I, the author of the downgrader, the author of the auto installer, qj.net nor psphome take any responsibility if you damage your psp in the process of downgrading.

Having said that thousands have used these apps with very few issues. Always read up on programs (usually through their release forums on certain sites) well prior to using them.