Thread: Help

1. #1 Help 
    CSP
    Hi. I bought a New PSP Slim and Lite 3004 (EU) and i want to make ISO and CSO to work on it. I have the ff details: System software 4.21 and Sony memory stick pro 16 GB.

I try to see the videos to change it in custom firmware 4.01 M33 but the prob is when i put in the folder the PSP/GAME/401 and open the PSP console, it shows there is no game.

Can someone help me out? I appreciate your reply.

CSP
    Any other solutions except getting a pandora battery?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Are you sure that you have a 3000 series?

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

CSP
    yep, 3000 series was release by early Nov 2008. tnx..

CSP
    i already updated to sony official firmware 5.01. i need to mod it to play cso, iso files. im still using UMD game. pls help..

Junior Member PSP User
    firat off, i have yet to get a 16gb that works properly with cfw at all, if anyone else has please correct me, second, the 3000 has not been hacked yet, sry but if its a 3000 you wont be hacking it till they figure out the pre-ipl code thingy, i dont know what that is, i just know its the problem.

Member PSP User
    I dont think the slim v3000 are moddable. You will need to make a pandora battery and attempt the mod. Some of them are not moddable, it all depends on the motherboard version. TA-088 has 3 variations, 2 of which are moddable and one isnt. The only way to tell is to try the mod and see if it works.
    Check out the guide i wrote at tweaksandprojects.blogspot.com

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker zII Snowman IIz's Avatar
    Welcome to pspmod mate

Member PSP User
    PSP 3000 has not yet been hacked though Datel has made a service tool. The more you update your firmware the harder it is to downgrade. So sit tight and wait for Dark-Alex or someone to hack it. Also piracy isn't allowed here (Just saying so that you don't make a mistake by talking about downloading games for free).
    OFW > 3.71 M33-2 > 4.01 M33 > 4.01 M33-2 > 5.00 M33 > 5.00 M33-3 > 5.00 M33-4

CSP
    Thanks guys, i appreciate ur replies. Anyway i will try to mod it by myself and i will let you know what will happen. I just need to grab a new battery to make it pandora. And a memory stick as well maybe 2 GB will do. but i will try first the 16 GB pro. See if it will work.

Thanks for the guide Kain0o0. I knew it before i make this post. Just trying if someone knew how to make it mod without having pandoras.

-CSP
    Filipino Programmer

KSF
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP KSF's Avatar
    Welcome to pspmod
    PSP Timeline: 3.72 OFW > 3.93 OFW > Pandora > 3.80 m33-5 > 5.00 m33-3 > 5.00 m33-4 > 5.00 m33-6

Member PSP User
    Not sure normal pandora battery will work and even if you do get it in service mode you still won't have the hack for it.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Chokito's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandan Boy View Post
    PSP 3000 has not yet been hacked though Datel has made a service tool. The more you update your firmware the harder it is to downgrade. So sit tight and wait for Dark-Alex or someone to hack it. Also piracy isn't allowed here (Just saying so that you don't make a mistake by talking about downloading games for free).
    welcome to the site
    16G is a good size but you'll have to wait (as above) to see if it works ok with you PSP
    hopefully it wont be to longer

Member PSP User
    LOL hoprfully! But I'm sure DA should hack it in no time.

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    the psp3000 cannot be hacked yet csp,your wasting your time.you can eitheir wait till dark alex releases a hack thatll work with the new service mode batteries,return it for a 2001 slim or a phat(currently hackables),or enjoy it as an official,your choice