Thread: Hello

1. #1 Hello 
    Hello. New to the forums obviously. I just bought my second PSP, since the first one was used to help fund my PS3 fund. This time around Im wanting to do some mods to it. Ive seen some of what a modded PSP can do, but Im not sure what exactly I would need to do. Hopefully with a bit of reading, you guys can help me out.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DumpsterDiver's Avatar
    You'll need a Pandora battery, and a Magic Memory Stick. If it's a PSP Slim tat came with 4.01 or higher right from the store, you'll have to wait a few more weeks to be able to hack it.

It is an original fat PSP. It came with 3.5 OTB, but I made the stupid mistake of updating it, but I could reset to factory settings correct??

I remember researching the magic memory stick and pandora battery, but I forget what it takes to make them. Im sure there is a write up somewhere so Ill do some looking around.

KSF
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP KSF's Avatar
    Welcome to pspmod, what version did you update it too? as for the factory reset i dont think theres that option, im not 100% sure though, search through the forums and read up, you'll find it somewhere in here
    PSP Timeline: 3.72 OFW > 3.93 OFW > Pandora > 3.80 m33-5 > 5.00 m33-3 > 5.00 m33-4 > 5.00 m33-6

5. #5 hello 
    Hello all I am new. and on here to help my 7 year old boy with his PsP.