Thread: psp virgin!!

1. #1 psp virgin!! 
    Hey whats up all!!?? so... i have not been into gaming since N64. I just bought a psp (fat) off CL this past wednesday. i stumbled upon this site and a few others. found that i could make a pandora battery and a mms. i hard modded my battery and created a mms (a miracle). i now have 401m33-2. im not even sure what that mean. alot of the lingo on here is so foreign!! what have i got myself into!!!? lmao~

are there any experienced member that are willing to lend a hand to noob???
    im not sure where to go with it from here. homebrews? apps? how to's?? i have no clue. ive found all kinds of downloads but not sure how to get it from my pc to psp and then how to run it lol...

hope u ppl will help... thanx

EC

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Most homebrew will come with a readme.txt Notepad file, you read this... The homebrew usually will go in the "GAME" folder on your Memory stick. And if you haven't found out already, you use either a USB cable, or a Memory stick Card reader to transfer data.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

good places to check out are the guides and downloads sections here. good stuff.
    pandora battery? magic memory stick? get started here.

have you ever heard the word "attribute?" / attributes describe God's got so many vibes, some of them i have to shoot / shoot - eternality just to start it off / OffTheTimeline, He was here before we started off...

hey... thanx guys for replying. i honestly didnt expect to get one reply lol. im coming along tho. Ive learned how to install emus and iso/cso. im assuming this is basic...