Thread: Just another peep looking for anwerers please!

1. #1 Just another peep looking for anwerers please! 
    Hey guys, I am not a noob to the world of hacking or system testing. I am however new to the PSP world. I am used to the more complicated scene like tsop emulation, flashing, and the almighty environment of D**h TV, IPOD, SW security testing!
    My son actually has a psp and now we are getting reved up on moding this thing to do more than desingned to do. ! First things first, I have the new PSP slim with ratchet bundle. I believe it is a psp 3000. I don't know anymore about it other than it has a china battery. <-- from reading the guides seems to be the battery that likes to be pandorized.

I need to know if these newer systems are modable?? Will the third party software work on these slims?? This thing is new and still with new warranty. I don't want to crack open any cases until I know that these versions are modable. I am sure with all the long timeres on here these questions are easy answered.

I don't mind reading and I don't mind doing any foot work. I DONT want to re-invent the wheel! So if you guys know right where the info is that I will need please send me right to it. I would love not to spend hours searching and reading through stuff of no concern to my intrests.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    3000 or rachet system isnt modable sorry

Thanks, I actually did some reading after my post and seen all the static around the topic. In my experience with the testing world " there are more than likely a hack already out but in the hands of the elite testers". This mod will of course have to go through the typical -- get some money off it---- process before the average gamer gets his hands on it or is able to self mod a unit.
    LOL WELLLLLLLLLLLL shucks!! I guess I might as well start looking for a 2000 then. Damn the political side of hackers and testing. LOL It seems to be the same no matter what genre of testing you go to.

Thank,
    TheTester!

Well I have hunted down the answeres. I will post up for any other noob to read. The 2000 model that is daxter and god of war are jap and the batteries are not pandora freindly. But moddable! The single piano black slim 2001 are the china and if the Firmware is under 4.0 like 3.40 it should be fine to mod.

I also forgot to add that the batteries are china in the single slim 2001 and should take well to pandora. Also it was confirmed by veterans in another forum the serial number metioned in my other post is a sure way to tell which psp is moddable looking at it in the box.

If any of this is wrong please correct it or remove it. This is just what I have obsevered and have been told by veteran testers.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    If i find how to hack a psp 3000 ill buy both how to hack it and a 3000 and find out whats going on to hack it