Thread: Hello, Im new here

1. #1 Hello, Im new here 
    Hi everyone im new here and completly new to PSP modding. I was just searching around google on how to mod a psp and i came accross this site, it looks like a great site. and i read some of the other threads and it looks as tho everyone on this forum is helpful and stuff.

Ye because im new to this i need some help can you guys just direct me in the right direction like the proper termonology and stuff and what some of this stuff means like mms and what is a pandora battery? and stuff like that.

Thank you

Hi everyone im new here and completly new to PSP modding. I was just searching around google on how to mod a psp and i came accross this site, it looks like a great site. and i read some of the other threads and it looks as tho everyone on this forum is helpful and stuff.

Ye because im new to this i need some help can you guys just direct me in the right direction like the proper termonology and stuff and what some of this stuff means like mms and what is a pandora battery? and stuff like that.

Thank you

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    Lol welcome try to avoid the double post. if you need any help ill try to help you. If you need custom files or updaters im your man. I also do free mods just pay for shipping both way.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    FAYKO is a great person to go to for help. also is user_x.

not me though. I'm not a n00b but at the same time I'm a n00b. I have brain disorders that make me forget a lot of things. or remember things that aren't real.

I can be helpful but I wouldn't go to me for help unless everyone was off. it's best to ask for help on the forum thread and on the chat on top of the home page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive