Thread: total noob.....

1. #1 total noob..... 
    he guys,i got my first psp about a month ago and it had the v5.0 update on it and it had a "QWERTY" keyboard option in the internet section......i had it modded with v3.?? so i could play I??'s and i lost the "QWERTY" option.....i sold that one cause i wanted the GOW blood red psp it is v3.95 so it can be modded ,my Q i is there a version that i can have the "QWERTY" option and play I??'s????????

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    You could try 5.0 m33 its the cfw of v5.0 and if it had it in the ofw it will have it in cfw and you can run isos

thanks for the quick response ....but your reply is like a foreign language........lemme get this right.....m33 is the mod and 5.0 is the version??? you can run any version with the m33????sorry again im a noob.....where can i get the file at i want to take it to my modder to get him to load it up.

m33 <-- this shows that your psp is running custom firmware to run any homebrew or mods you must have cfw aka custom firmware 5.0 m33 is an update to 4.01 m33's cfw with every release of OFW aka official firmware custom firmware will follow it. 3.71 -> 4.01 -> 5.0 if you want the file for 5.0 m33 you first must use the cfw guide in my sig and enable your psp for cfw then update to 5.0 if you install 3.71 m333 ( by using my guide ) on your psp i will make you a 5.0 m33 file for you to use

sorry again....i think im getting it...so on my old slim that was modded with 3.71m33 all i needed to do was update it???? network update??? if so wonder why my modder told me never to update it?

anyways i need the file to update mine to 5.0......i was told i didnt need a pandora, he took my battery out and put it in a cradle for a second then put it back in the psp,then installed the cfw.....removed the battery and put it back in the cradle thing then back in the psp and he was done......he said the cradle thing was putting the battery into service mode so he could change the ofw to cfw......this sound right?so do i need to take him the 5.0 so he can install it when its in service mode or can i get him to install 3.71 and i can update it later???????

here ill make you your 5.0 m33 update give me awhile

Here you go heres your file
    5.00.zip
    Last edited by Fayko; 12-15-2008 at 04:31 PM.