Thread: need help

1. #1 need help 
    I need to convert files so i can put them on to my psp from my computer

download pspvideo9
    xbox360+ps3+psp=
    very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
    HAPPY

- a DS.............even better

3. #3 i have a psp 2.81, can i play flash games it? 
    thehunter33
    if so how & where do i get the games???

maccabi723
    The flash games that will actually run are very limited due to how crap the psp's browser is.

There are a few basic games that work on This page, just google psp flash games or something like that and look around.

I think you need to enable flash content from the psp's settings menu before it will work. Personally I have never even tried it as the browser is so bad I consider it useless for just normal web browsing, let alone anything more. I'm lucky enough to be at firmware 1.5 and have access to all sorts of proper homebrew however.

Be patient and dont update any further, hopefully there will be a downgrader released that you can use sometime in the future.