Thread: yo

1. #1 yo 
    i'm looking to mod my psp-2001(fatty as guys call it) and i've been readin the threads but i dont really have any knowledge about psps or hacking.

i downloaded rains mms maker thing but i don't have a pandora battery at the moment. and her/his link for the easy to make pandora doesnt work and i don't see a guide as to wear to put this eboot thing. so ya, i'm really lost on this aspect of it.

so far what i got is basically, i need the pandora before i can get custom firmware right? and i have a 2gb sandisk and a 16gb sony, both are pro duos and have "magic gate" on them.

i read that only a 4gb or lower can be used for the mms right? does that mean i can only put emulators and such on that memory stick or i just need that one memory stick so i can unlock the psp and then i can use the 16gb?

thanks for any and all clarification and help!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    umm... a 2001 is a slim

yep 4gb or lower
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive

psp2001 is a slim?

lool my bad?!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker cstanleyf9's Avatar
    np, I just thought it was cute how you said that, then said you didn't have a bunch of knowledge. so I thought I'd let you know... great way of handling it, didn't flame me I'm sure you'll get a lot of help. best place to ask for help is to use the chatroom on top of the forum. if nobody can help ask in the forum under the correct part. and everything should come in time.

hope you get everything you need and more out of this place
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonslash View Post
    Found a setting that makes Donkey Kong Country work fullspeed with NO frameskip!

Go to Hack/Debug Menu, then turn ON Ignore palette writes.

This makes it work 100% from what I can tell on a game that laged a lot before so. I have no tried this on other games yet.
    list of error codes for the psp and what they mean

I can't be living anymore
    somebody please kill me
    I really want to die
    as much as I wish to die,
    I will always make sure to keep myself alive

u know i thought the chatroom would be good but when i click it it says i'm trying to access something i cant or my activated :/ any ideas?!