Thread: eboot.pbp games only demos ? I don't think so :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 eboot.pbp games only demos ? I don't think so :) 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hi I am Agranom , i'm new here and i'm posting very interesting thing . I have found another way of playing games on psp 3004 ver 4.21. I have my own psp 3004 4.21 and i saw that demos come in eboot.pbp files . I have tried to make full games in eboot.pbp files and only error i get is that copyright protection iformation is invalid. I am working with impaler psx and PsGUI221beta and the only thing is needed to play iso cso or other games format onto your psp with originally installed software is to change file format to eboot.pbp. But without psp codes plug-in it cant be done . I have tried to overvrite the param and umd-data files with psone codes but still no good . I am asking dark alex and other to make this plug-in for impaler psx program . then you will not be at risk and it will not be nesecary to downgrade your psp . I'll avait your answer

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    sorry to burst your little bubble guy but you cant play psp games as eboot.pbps for one because they only read in the formats iso and cso.also the psp3000 has to be hacked before you can run anything like such on your stick so a downgrader or custom firmware method would have to be written,because psps cannot take unsigned coding without being hacked first.

do a little more research bro,cause you are suggesting a method that will never work

Member PSP User
    Yeah, i tried it, but you need a RIF file with the right numbers, and I have no clue what they are. Just have to wait.

Junior Member PSP User
    Maybe but it worth to try . beacuse if you will not hack ur psp you will not lose your warranty and play games in eboot files .if the ps one games work in eboot files why psp games cant work in the same way?

Junior Member PSP User
    "Yeah, i tried it, but you need a RIF file with the right numbers, and I have no clue what they are. Just have to wait."
    it only needs a code that you can find in iso or other in file param.sfo

because eboot.pbp is only for the ps1 emulator built into the psp =P.
    therefore the psp games had to be iso and cso format.

also you can only run psx games in eboot.pbp on an ofw if the game exists on the playstation store.many psx games will not work on official firmware at all.

This will not work because sony doesnt want unsigned code on the psp,but do what you will and not listen to me.i mean what do i know after all (check threads,signatures,and post help for more info on me)
    Last edited by R()H@X; 01-05-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Member PSP User
    Alright, we'll try something, do you have rayman 2 for ps1?

Junior Member PSP User
    no i dont have rayman 2 . i have managed to run psp game in eboot.pbp and only eror is copyright info is incorect . it only needs encoding program with mannualy writed game id

copyright info is incorrect because its not the right format.the emulator for ps1 games is getting confused.it has to be an iso or cso because theres no embedded emulator for the psp.im done arguing with you.your just plain stupid,goodbye!

Junior Member PSP User
    anyway if ps one games work in eboot.pbp and i managet to run psp iso file coded to eboot.pbp but with wrong code than it is possible . but im no programer im only hacking by programs and overwriting codes but write my own program , i cant do it by this moment

Member PSP User
    If you can find a .pbp format, or an iso of it, then convert it to .pbp, we can try putting it on your psp, if you have another downloaded game like echochrome or a demo

Junior Member PSP User
    no man you are stupid i see . the impaler psx doesnt have codes that needs to run psp game in eboot only psone codes. and if i will manage to get game working you will apologise me ok?

Junior Member PSP User
    thenewnoop listen . eboot.pbp game needs code that originally writed by sony or other manurfacer and you can find it on your game image file in folder psp-game/param.sfo by opening like notepad .try it and see for yourself

go right ahead.trick the psp3004 to run psp games using the "PS1"embedded emulator that only reads embedded codes for psx games.

i will appoligize to you never!and i just wait for others to come on to backup what i say

Member PSP User
    If you change just one number in the rif file name, then the demo won;t work, i've tried it, i want to know if you change the name to of the rif so it matches a game i have and know works, to see if it works like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast