Thread: help please?

1. #1 help please? 
    Hi all, I'm new to the world of PSP, and I need help please, I got a PSP 3003 running software Ver. 5.03, I got my mms up and running but I can't update to 5.00 M33 or any other updates, I get ( the data is corrupted) if anyone can help please.

cass1
    Last edited by cass1; 02-25-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    3000 cant be moded.

I have some mates that have the 3000 and have been hacked by a shop, but I wish to do it myself if I can, so it can be done. but thanks.
    Last edited by cass1; 02-25-2009 at 06:31 PM.

4. #4 fat psp 
    i have the fat psp with software 5.02 do i need to downgrade to apply the custom firmware?if socani downgrade? my other ?? if i d install the custom firmware for the frst time should i install the older version first or just go straight to the newest one? HELP PLEASE Thanx alot

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by cass1 View Post
    I have some mates that have the 3000 and have been hacked by a shop, but I wish to do it myself if I can, so it can be done. but thanks.
    3000 cant be done.thats it.and if you get it done.release a video on youtube.
    millions are waiting for it to be hacked and you say it can be hacked lol..

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    I think he means the gripshift exploit pirate, yes certain psp 3000 can be modded using the game gripshift and special files but you can't mod yous because you have 5.03 and the exploit only works on 5.02 so sorry, end of story for you,
    as for smokey you will need a pandora's battery and magic memory card, for your magic memory card you can make if you wish check the link in my sig (my guide to mod) as for pandora you can hardmod it if you battery can be a pandora check my sig, or if you know someone with a modded psp they can softmod it for you check my guide it explains more

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!