Thread: /bow

1. #1 /bow 
    Hello, everyone. I am Dimitrius (FFXI autonamer thingy named me that when I made my first character and it stuck...) and I am very new to the PSP modding community and the PSP in general. So new, in fact, that I don't even have a PSP yet! A couple weeks ago I got a flash cart for my Nintendo DS and it left me wanting. The DS doesn't quite have the power (or maybe the developers aren't quite as far along as could be, yet) to run the emulator I most wanted it for, SNES! (SNES is my favorite console of all time.) But it's great being able to back up all of the games I own and leave just 1 card in the DS instead of always having to switch! And playing with neat homebrew apps that people have created is always fun and inspiring.

I have a Daxter PSP bundle on its way to me as I type this. It should arrive by Friday, and my jigkick battery is on its way from dealextreme. I've been trying to do my homework, but MAN there's so much info out there, and sometimes it's hard to find exactly what I want to learn. I think I'm ready to create my magic memory stick, I am pretty sure I have all the files I need, so hopefully I'll be able to get the newest m33 firmware installed right away. The biggest reason I want the PSP and cfw is to play FFVII and FFVIII. I didn't discover Final Fantasy until college and I've played quite a few of them by now, but not the most popular one, FFVII! I have played through the first disc of it once, but that was a long time ago so I'm going to ditch that save and start over.

I will play that Crisis Core game, too, eventually.

I'm very excited to play with some homebrew apps and emulation.

This forum seems to have the best info of the forums I've searched through for PSP info. I am eager to learn about this and hopefully pass my knowledge on, eventually, when I know which way is up in the world of PSP modification.

Nice to meet you all, sorry for the long introduction!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Lol!!

Welcome to pspmod!!

Play crisis core first and then the original game.That way it will be chronologically correct.

I've already screwed up the chronology by watching Advent Children

But thanks for the advice, I'll definitely take it into consideration!

And thank you for the welcome.

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    welcome to the site, enjoy your stay
    PSPMOD Administrator : Useful Links Below

PSPMOD Guides : Downloads : ChatRoom : Free PSP Downloads

Senior Member I Modded My PSP superdupamodman's Avatar
    welcome to pspmod..

Thank you thank you thank you!
    Glad to be here and learn from you all.
    I am excited for my PSP to get here tomorrow, but then sadly I have to wait another week for my tool battery from dealextreme. (That site is awesome, by the way... so many nerdy geeky trinkets, lol.)