Thread: Hello

1. #1 Hello 
    Hey guys and gals

Obviously I'm new. I just bought my first PSP about 3 days ago with 2 games Loco Roco2 and StarOcean Evolution. I remember one of my friends having a modded PSP and was interested my self so I started to do research. First 2 days I basically failed at learning anything so today being my 3rd day I decided to join these forums in search of help.

Basically I'm not sure what I can do with the PSP in full but what I would like to do is have the ability to play PSP games from my mem stick. I have a PSP 3000 and just updated it to 5.03 yesterday.

Ill try to search around on these forums for ways to do that but in the event that I cant figure it out, could someone point me in the right direction?

Homebrew Creator PSP Elite Hacker Mobster's Avatar
    first off the psp 300 cannot, repeat CANNOT be hacked. now that thats settled in, you would have been ablke to do some cool exploits if you hadnt updated to 5.03.... if you still want, check out this thread that has all of the possible exploits for the 300 now. PSP 3000 Exploit List. so please hold tight until the firmware is cracked to play homebrew and whatnot
    Left4Quake donation complete!

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterbouma View Post
    first off the psp 300 cannot, repeat CANNOT be hacked. now that thats settled in, you would have been ablke to do some cool exploits if you hadnt updated to 5.03.... if you still want, check out this thread that has all of the possible exploits for the 300 now. . so please hold tight until the firmware is cracked to play homebrew and whatnot
    Thanks for the reply, I kind of got that feeling as I was searching around the forums. Guess Ill wait it out like everyone else that has a new one like me.